Friday, August 27, 2010

One Hot Day


















  • Took some self-photos in the hotel while waiting for the hubz to arrive from his early morning walk. Just figured that my own photos are much better than his, hehe!
  • Went to Fatima for a short visit to our Lady. A lifelong dream, another is to visit Egypt.
  •  Buying and lighting a candle after walking all over the place. Can´t believe the hundreds of flower offerings that came pouring in just after an hour of our visit. The place is GIGANTIC. There were 2 main churches and lots of chapels( mostly underground). Saw also some devotees kneeling their way towards the altar. Now that´s what I call pure sacrifice. The heat was in unbearable that day.
  • Dined on 2 huge slices of pizza at only.. 1.95 euros each. No, I didn´t eat them all. Promise!
Tired from too much walking on a very hot day in Lisbon and Fatima, I felt like massaging the soles of my feet every time we waited for the metro.


Don´t worry, I didn´t ... well.. almost  but I did some cat naps inside the metro in-between stations. ;)

Wearing:

top- Zara ( summer sales 2010)
skirt- Mango ( summer sales 2008)
sandals- local Spanish store (summer sales 2009)
ID necklace- very old ( from the Sex and the City heydays! )

So what do you usually do on a very hot day during your vacation?

xoxo,

Che

14 comments:

janettaylor said...

I love Ur nail polish, darling Che. I have got a similar color from Chanel. :D

Leia said...

what a pretty outfit! I always love it when you wear purple :D

Leia

Fashion Profiles said...

WOW!!! I was just in pure awe at the GIGANTIC Church...

Dredd said...

Hey Che, nice post thanks for sharing. We normally stay in Sweden during summer and I guess you know how it is ;). I prefer to travel in spring or autumn.

muchos besos/Dredd

cherie said...

i super love your pic from the hotel ate che ;) and you look so pretty in your whole ensemble!

p.s. egypt is also a lifelong dream for me :)

Sherin said...

Your skirt is amazing. I am so in love with it.

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

i like the purple sandals...

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

ur outfit looks nice... and that pizza looks tasty!!!!

Style of a Fashionista said...

Cute outfit perfect for a hot day and I love your necklace xoox

Krystal said...

i love your necklace and the outfit!

jamie-lee said...

That pizza looks sooo good! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Meream said...

Your skirt is totally lovely. Can't say no to summery skirts. :)

sweet said...

love the color and I miss my name plate necklace...I need to have it fixed in a jewelry shop...looking at yours made me miss mine...

kisses love
Sweet
PensandLens

Jing said...

so comfy outfit te che.love your pretty purple sandals!