One Hot Day


















  • Took some self-photos in the hotel while waiting for the hubz to arrive from his early morning walk. Just figured that my own photos are much better than his, hehe!
  • Went to Fatima for a short visit to our Lady. A lifelong dream, another is to visit Egypt.
  •  Buying and lighting a candle after walking all over the place. Can´t believe the hundreds of flower offerings that came pouring in just after an hour of our visit. The place is GIGANTIC. There were 2 main churches and lots of chapels( mostly underground). Saw also some devotees kneeling their way towards the altar. Now that´s what I call pure sacrifice. The heat was in unbearable that day.
  • Dined on 2 huge slices of pizza at only.. 1.95 euros each. No, I didn´t eat them all. Promise!
Tired from too much walking on a very hot day in Lisbon and Fatima, I felt like massaging the soles of my feet every time we waited for the metro.


Don´t worry, I didn´t ... well.. almost  but I did some cat naps inside the metro in-between stations. ;)

Wearing:

top- Zara ( summer sales 2010)
skirt- Mango ( summer sales 2008)
sandals- local Spanish store (summer sales 2009)
ID necklace- very old ( from the Sex and the City heydays! )

So what do you usually do on a very hot day during your vacation?

xoxo,

Che

Comments

I love Ur nail polish, darling Che. I have got a similar color from Chanel. :D

Leia said…
what a pretty outfit! I always love it when you wear purple :D

Leia
WOW!!! I was just in pure awe at the GIGANTIC Church...
Dredd said…
Hey Che, nice post thanks for sharing. We normally stay in Sweden during summer and I guess you know how it is ;). I prefer to travel in spring or autumn.

muchos besos/Dredd
Cherie said…
i super love your pic from the hotel ate che ;) and you look so pretty in your whole ensemble!

p.s. egypt is also a lifelong dream for me :)
Sherin said…
Your skirt is amazing. I am so in love with it.
i like the purple sandals...
ur outfit looks nice... and that pizza looks tasty!!!!
Cute outfit perfect for a hot day and I love your necklace xoox
k said…
i love your necklace and the outfit!
Jamie-Lee Burns said…
That pizza looks sooo good! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
Meream said…
Your skirt is totally lovely. Can't say no to summery skirts. :)
sweet said…
love the color and I miss my name plate necklace...I need to have it fixed in a jewelry shop...looking at yours made me miss mine...

kisses love
Sweet
PensandLens
Jing Ocay said…
so comfy outfit te che.love your pretty purple sandals!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look