WIWW: The Straight Leg Jeans

Hello, everyone!

The spring weather has finally arrived on my doorstep and so I´m wearing spring-y outfits these days. One thing that I´m really loving are straight leg jeans. I´m a convert since last year and it´s the best decision ever.

2018-06-11 19.38.20

For somebody whose got thick calves, straight leg jeans are a breather to wear and they´re the comfiest style aside from culottes, IMHO! Moreover, they go well with sneakers, sock boots, heels, flats and even mules.

2018-06-11 19.38.09
2018-06-11 19.38.36

I´d wouldn´t say never again to skinny jeans but for now, the straight leg style is my current go-to. If you´ll see this in a different wash or color on my next posts, don´t tell me that I didn´t warn you. ;)

2018-06-11 19.38.06
top(old)- Easy Wear, jeans- Bershka, bag(old)- Bimba & Lola, mules(old)- Primark

So what´s your fave jean style lately?

Love, love,

Che

Comments

Marta said…
I've always loved skinny jeans and I never even tried any other type of jeans but I've been leaning more towards different shapes in bottoms lately and they're so comfortable. I'm definitely trying to ditch jeans for more sustainable options but I definitely think it's nice for people to try different things other than the skinny jeans everybody raves about.
Anonymous said…
Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing
around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more
very soon!
Mica said…
They are a lovely style of jeans on you and I like the metallic shoes with them!

Skinny jeans are my go to - they make up most of my jeans collection, haha!

Hope that your week is off to a good start! I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)

Away From Blue

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look