Fiesta Galore

Some highlights from the fiesta street scene in here:




Wearing the basque fiesta uniform called ¨blusa¨. These guys are part of the ¨cuadrillas¨ which are groups/organizations of men and women who are the main fiesta revellers.


They parade on the streets at least thrice a day with live bands and with a drink in one hand. Frankly, I don´t know how they survive a whole day and night of partying for at least 5 days in a row!


African musicians displaying their musical talent




Sorry for the dark photos, I took these during the night and my camera isn´t that hi-tech. hahaha! Here´s what I wore on the 1st night:

dress- Bershka



Although it was hot during the day, when the sun sets the temperature plummets down to 14 C and so a light sweater/cardigan always come in handy. ;)


Bye for now, more fiesta stories soon.Hope you´ve enjoyed my dark photos. hihihi!:)

Agur!

Che

Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely dress!



ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com
Dredd said…
Hello Che! Happy Fiesta ;)).... I'm sure you had a wonderful time and your necklace is soooo cool!

Thanks for sharing us your rich experiences.

muchos besos/Dredd
sweet said…
Got your email love, thank you for the reply. Will work on it soon, I still have a lot of reviews to make but will give you a heads up when i get to post it.

The fiesta looks like FUN!!!! and love the outfit!!! it reminds me of Sinulog in Cebu.

I love the blings on your previous post, especially the bangles just pretty!!!

Take care love
always
Sweet
PensandLens
Anonymous said…
looks great!
Sherin said…
The fiesta looks like so much fun. Your dress is incrediable. it looks fantastic on you.
stylenuggets said…
Thanks for posting these. Love the glimpse into the fiesta
Meream said…
Are those similar to the fiestas here with the lechon and pancit? Hahaha!
Leah said…
It's always fun to see your travel photos Che... love the fiesta scene. The pics are great... not dark at all. Baka sa computer monitor mo lang dark sa tingin mo kasi dito sa akin, tama ang exposure. And I love your dress. Looking forward to more fiesta photos.

It's great to be back. I miss you! xoxo
michelle_ said…
great dress you have there !
have a nice sunday :)
xoxoxo
GLISTERSandBLISTERS
G said…
Wow you look really Filipino :) The fiesta looks like a lot of fun! We have fiesta's here for every barrio, too. They happen every month!

-Gayle
Visit my blog :)
www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com
Gayle, I´m Filipina! :)
Rose said…
Looks like so much fun! and your dress suits to the occasion perfectly :) today is 14 degrees here during the day, much too cold I say!

Rose
Leia said…
Looks like such a fun fiesta!

Leia
À LA MODEST said…
Nice night photos. I could never take great outfit night shots, but scenery turns out great. Cute necklace!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look