Dotty Dots

Howdy!!!

Today we´re supposed to see an exhibit of the late Cristóbal Balenciaga´s creations during his golden years at the Museo de Bellas Artes in Bilbao but at the last minute I changed my mind. Whaaat!?! Yup, I´m that fickled minded at times, blame it on the heat. I´d rather get holed inside the flat than go somewhere. Don´t worry, the exhibit isn´t going away too soon so I´ll be able to see it and tell yah about it. I only hope that they allow picture taking in there. ;)



This was supposed to be my ¨outfit¨. I´m sharing this to you now because summer´s about to end and I wouldn´t be able to wear this when the cold September days start coming. ;)

assorted bangles- Sfera, Promod



gray wedges- local Spanish store

dotted dress(hemmed by me)- Zara TRF


I did try wearing this with a belt but after seeing that I looked like a penguin, I took it off. hahaha! I´m having the bloat right now, that´s why. So it´s just better to leave this dress as is so I can also breatheeeee! ;) So what´s your ¨fall back¨ outfit when you have the tummy bloat ?

Have a delightful new week ahead and yes, the Balenciaga exhibit, promise! ;)

Ciao!


Che

PS: Pardon the dark photos, I took these with insufficient light. Ooops, my bad!

Comments

Sherin said…
You look so beautiful in these pictures!!! Your hair looks amazing in them.
I like the dress. The colour is great and really suits you.
dami mo ng napuntahan Che in the past month. i like blue and dots. sexy ka parin kahit you feel bloated.
sweet said…
Love the polka dot dress...it reminds me of a vintage item I have always wanted to buy hahahaha but I was too late...

great outfit my dear!!!

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
michelle_ said…
i love ur dress !
hope you've had a nice and relaxing weekend :)
glistersandblisters dot com
k said…
that dress is sooo pretty!
Pretty dress, dearest Che!

stylenuggets said…
The colours of the dress are pretty and with the wedges the outfit is great on you!
Becca. said…
gorgeous outfit, it really suits you!


thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
Rose said…
I love bangles on others but whenever I put them on usually end up taking them off.
I usually wear a flowey dress when im having a bla day :)

Rose
J. said…
I love this dress!
Unknown said…
lovely dress and cute shoes xxxx
Jing Ocay said…
you look sexy in this outfit,te che!very nice lagi ni.love the bangles and the dress and the shoes. =)
mikenbecca said…
UY Che, cute ng dress mo huh!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look