Gone Portuguese

Hi, everyone!

I´m gone visiting Lisbon, Portugal. In the meantime, take a look at some of these interesting photos from my trip in Oviedo and León:

MUSAC (León)

courtyard of the Colegiata de San Isidoro ( León)

a beautifully painted cabinet ( 13 to 14th cent, I think) ( León Museum)

Pablo Picasso ( Museo de Bellas Artes, Oviedo)

Picasso and I (hehe!)

Engraved Silver Cross ( León Museum)

Salvador Dalí (Museo de Bellas Artes, Oviedo)

foggy mountain route from León to Asturias

posing by the door in our hotel room (Oviedo)

I´ll visit your blogs when I come back. Ciao! :)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Anonymous said…
super love for all the photos here
Dredd said…
Hi Che, enjoy your holiday, will look forward to your travel post.

Enjoy/Dredd
Sherin said…
Ooo, it looks so pretty. I love the first picture and the silver cross is gorgeous.
sweet said…
Awww...good for you my dear!!!

Enjoy and have some fun loads of fun...

I love the photos and the place is divine!!!

take care always
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
Anonymous said…
looks like a fun trip! have a nice weekend in Lisbon! :)

Castor Pollux
Unknown said…
wonderful art its super cool
nice post


http://smsjar.blogspot.com/
rachel said…
i'm sooo jealous! this looks amazing (:
Zabrinah said…
You look awesome. I love every photo. I love your floral dress!

My favorite one is "Picasso and I".

:)

~Zabrinah
Meream said…
You're so lucky you get to travel all over. :) Be safe. :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look