Saturday, June 26, 2010

Red Knitted Top

Hello, bloggerinas!






Wearing:

knitted top- Sfera
assorted bib necklaces- F21
leggings- Zara
shoes- local Spanish store


Since some of you commented once that I look good in red, so here´s another red and gray combo. Mr. Sun´s smiling oh so brightly this week and so everyone´s happy. Yey! :) The bib necklaces look out of place but I just wore them to toughen up the girly look of the outfit. I hope I´ve succeeded, hahaha!

Enjoy your weekend, dahlings!

Hugs,

Che

PS: I took this using the afternoon light, hence, you´re seeing 2 color tones. The top's color is actually vermillion, orange-red.

10 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

Thanks for the comment :)

I love your necklace(s) - looks great!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

You do look very good in red. The top is really pretty!

Sovina said...

hey lovely necklace...stumbled here..nice blog dear :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Castor Pollux said...

blogwalking :)
the legging's shade is awesome; i love it! you look great

Castor Pollux

pensandlens said...

I love the necklace...oh so cute!!!!

hope you had a wonderful weekend..
kisses!

Take Care
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

thank you
beautifull neklace..

Leia said...

you really do look good in red :D

Style, She Wrote said...

Love the F21 bib necklaces! They really dress up your look.

xo style, she wrote

Becca. said...

beautiful outfit, love your necklace!
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

S.Elisabeth said...

Looks gorgeous on you! And so cheerful. And I quite like the necklace!