Red Knitted Top

Hello, bloggerinas!






Wearing:

knitted top- Sfera
assorted bib necklaces- F21
leggings- Zara
shoes- local Spanish store


Since some of you commented once that I look good in red, so here´s another red and gray combo. Mr. Sun´s smiling oh so brightly this week and so everyone´s happy. Yey! :) The bib necklaces look out of place but I just wore them to toughen up the girly look of the outfit. I hope I´ve succeeded, hahaha!

Enjoy your weekend, dahlings!

Hugs,

Che

PS: I took this using the afternoon light, hence, you´re seeing 2 color tones. The top's color is actually vermillion, orange-red.

Comments

Thanks for the comment :)

I love your necklace(s) - looks great!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
Sherin said…
You do look very good in red. The top is really pretty!
Sovina said…
hey lovely necklace...stumbled here..nice blog dear :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
blogwalking :)
the legging's shade is awesome; i love it! you look great

Castor Pollux
Anonymous said…
I love the necklace...oh so cute!!!!

hope you had a wonderful weekend..
kisses!

Take Care
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com
thank you
beautifull neklace..
Leia said…
you really do look good in red :D
Love the F21 bib necklaces! They really dress up your look.

xo style, she wrote
Becca. said…
beautiful outfit, love your necklace!
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
Unknown said…
Looks gorgeous on you! And so cheerful. And I quite like the necklace!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin