Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Remix: Jazzing Up a Graphic Shirt

Good morning, dears! :)

2014-04-10 12.53.09

So how do you jazz up an embellished graphic shirt? Easy peasy.

2014-04-10 12.56.02

Just wear a cute skirt instead of the usual pants--> half tuck the shirt in, use a metallic clutch and finish with a pair of heels. Et, voila! :)

2014-04-10 12.52.28
2014-04-10 12.52.08
2014-04-10 12.51.25

And don´t forget to smile though I felt silly smiling by myself just before the camera timer went off. I bought the top when Custo Barcelona opened it´s pop-up store in 2011 in Passeig de Gracia en Barcelona and the skirt is another old find from Mango.


2014-04-10 12.51.04
top- Custo Barcelona, skirt(old)- Mango, clutch(old)-Pimkie, shoes- local store
I first wore the top and skirt in 2012 and forgot about them last year, a hoarder problem, I know, hihi!

P1150606P1160445

So how do you dress up your shirts?

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Still being Molly´s Funday Monday, The Style Record´s Monday Must Haves, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions and Laura´s Trend Spin and Life´s a Party´s Stylish Tuesday. Join us!

7 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I absolutely love that graphic tee... and the clutch. Love how you have remixed them, too. I have a similar skirt and will try a Graphic Tee with it, next. Thanks for inspiring me Beautiful Cheryl. =)

Happy Monday, Hun!

Sherin said...

Love the graffiti top so much. Looks so cool.

Porcelina said...

What an unusual tee! I think you've styled this perfectly. Very nice! P x

Theboxqueen said...

I LOVE graphic tee's and especially whimsical prints like yours. The second tee you showed in an outfit from a while ago is also as cute! The skirt has a very unique shape and goes perfectly with your tee. Love this all around :) XOXO, Elif

Jasmin daily said...

Graphic tees are so much fun! Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

xoxo
Jasmin
www.jasmindaily.com

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Great job on this little styling project. You look grand, and that's a pretty shirt to begin with. I can imagine it might work for an old lady like me, except with an abstract graphic. I'll keep an eye out ... I'd like to try this!

Jessica said...

I love graphic tees and yours is adorable.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights