Monday Remix: Jazzing Up a Graphic Shirt

Good morning, dears! :)

2014-04-10 12.53.09

So how do you jazz up an embellished graphic shirt? Easy peasy.

2014-04-10 12.56.02

Just wear a cute skirt instead of the usual pants--> half tuck the shirt in, use a metallic clutch and finish with a pair of heels. Et, voila! :)

2014-04-10 12.52.28
2014-04-10 12.52.08
2014-04-10 12.51.25

And don´t forget to smile though I felt silly smiling by myself just before the camera timer went off. I bought the top when Custo Barcelona opened it´s pop-up store in 2011 in Passeig de Gracia en Barcelona and the skirt is another old find from Mango.


2014-04-10 12.51.04
top- Custo Barcelona, skirt(old)- Mango, clutch(old)-Pimkie, shoes- local store
I first wore the top and skirt in 2012 and forgot about them last year, a hoarder problem, I know, hihi!

P1150606P1160445

So how do you dress up your shirts?

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Still being Molly´s Funday Monday, The Style Record´s Monday Must Haves, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions and Laura´s Trend Spin and Life´s a Party´s Stylish Tuesday. Join us!

Comments

I absolutely love that graphic tee... and the clutch. Love how you have remixed them, too. I have a similar skirt and will try a Graphic Tee with it, next. Thanks for inspiring me Beautiful Cheryl. =)

Happy Monday, Hun!
Sherin said…
Love the graffiti top so much. Looks so cool.
Porcelina said…
What an unusual tee! I think you've styled this perfectly. Very nice! P x
Theboxqueen said…
I LOVE graphic tee's and especially whimsical prints like yours. The second tee you showed in an outfit from a while ago is also as cute! The skirt has a very unique shape and goes perfectly with your tee. Love this all around :) XOXO, Elif
Jasmin daily said…
Graphic tees are so much fun! Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!

xoxo
Jasmin
www.jasmindaily.com
Unknown said…
Great job on this little styling project. You look grand, and that's a pretty shirt to begin with. I can imagine it might work for an old lady like me, except with an abstract graphic. I'll keep an eye out ... I'd like to try this!
Jessica said…
I love graphic tees and yours is adorable.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look