WIWW: Pink, Rosettes and a Midi

I´m going totally spring in my oufit today. Pastel and florals in one subtle mix, yey!

2014-04-10 12.38.08

You may have noticed that I´m on a style rut lately ( I can´t seem to stop wearing the pants and top combo) and so I pulled out this floral skirt and debuted it for the first time here in the blog.

2014-04-10 12.39.50

2014-04-10 12.39.09

I´m a bit wary of  wearing midi skirts because I´m very short but with a little help from my trusty nude heels, problem´s solved though I still look like a floral stub, hahaha! The pink knitted top( which you´ve already seen from Monday´s post last week) and this skirt are part of my giant loot from the winter sales. You see, I have low EQ when it comes to sales shopping and it gets worse when the sales season gets extended for one to two months. So everytime I window shop, I can´t help but pick one or two pieces on my way out from the store especially if the prices gets lower and lower every week. Bad, bad hobby but I´m sure I´m not the only one who´s a sale hoarder here. *wink.. wink*

2014-04-10 12.38.47
top, skirt and necklace- Zara, clutch(very old)- Esprit, shoes- local store
So what are you wearing today?

Have a fun Wednesday!

Kisses,

Che

PS: Linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty and Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-chic Fashion Thursday The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got and Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday. Join Us!

Comments

Anne said…
Love your floral skirt....I think I need to buy one!!
~Anne
Anne said…
Love your floral skirt....I think I need to buy one!!
~Anne
Unknown said…
Pretty print and you look very tall and leggy :-)
That skirt is gorgeous and I love how you softened it up even more with the Ivory top. I agree with Tracy you look so tall, elegant and slim. =)
Doused In Pink said…
Love your floral skirt! Such a elegant and classic look!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
Photo Cache said…
happy spring. that outfit is perfect for the season.

That pencil skirt looks beautiful! Great find!


Inge Jane said…
This skirt is so pretty!
Encarna said…
Hi dear!!! nice mixed of clothes!! like the floral skirt and the pastel top!!! you look gorgeus!!!
have a nice day !!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look