WIWW: Sweatshirt and Light Washed Jeans

We had  an impromptu trip to Biarritz, France over the weekend and I wanted to wear something casual and comfy. So I wore this:

2014-04-05 18.06.08

A silver-gray sweatshirt, pale blue jeans and a purple tote bag for storing everything including my hat. ;)

2014-04-05 18.06.00
2014-04-05 18.06.17-2

Don´t you just love my sweatshirt? It´s says Front Row S/S 14 but I´ve never been to any fashion show nor have sat near any fashion runway, hahaha! Well, I´ve been to a lot of beauty pageants, does that count as a fashion show? ;) It´s a bit chilly and rainy when I left our place but I was quite surprised when the weather actually turned sunny and nice in Biarritz. Although the weather channel was wrong this time, I´m glad it turned out for the best than what I anticipated.

2014-04-05 17.55.31
sweater and jeans- Zara, purple tote- Purificación García, shoes- Fluchos
Spring´s arrive, so what are you wearing these days?

I´d love to see your outfits too!

xoxo,

Che

PS: linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore and Tucker Up´s WIWW, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday, Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got and The Life of The Party´s Fashion Informant. Join us! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing look! x

http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/
Cute outfit! I love that laid back look. Found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you visited my blog sometime when you have a minute. Enjoy your day!
Anonymous said…
Great look. :) I really like that sweatshirt.

~Sarah
http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
LOVE the color of those jeans - perfection! You look so casual chic!
Vini @dndb said…
Love the outfit!! nice post!
Sherin said…
Really cool look. I love the sweatshirt.
palmandpineblog said…
Cute and comfy sweatshirt!
Visiting from Favorite Fashion Friday!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
bagay na bagay sa iyo ang suot mo..
I want that sweatshirt!


Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look