Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIWW: Cobalt, Black and a Dose of Color

I love mixing rich colors and textures such as this combination:

2014-04-10 13.08.17

So today on WIWW, I´m `showcasing´ this satin skirt for the last time before it hibernates back into my closet until autumn. During the spring and the summer months, I usually gravitate towards light colors because of the heat but come night time, it´s always elegant to wear something dark. And hey, blue and black really look good together, no? ;) The necklace which you´ve already seen a number of times here in the blog completes my look for today.

2014-04-10 13.08.41
2014-04-10 13.06.19

This ensemble could also be worn with flats for that casual look or open toed heels but I opted for pointed toed pumps because my feet gets cold easily and when my feet starts to get cold, I get cold all over, hahaha!

2014-04-10 13.05.58
top, necklace- Zara, skirt(very old)- Stradivarius, shoes- Zendra
So would you wear this combination? ;)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with the The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday and Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got and Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday. Join us!

                                                                                                         






12 comments:

Janet Taylor said...

Lovely and especially love this necklace!


Jill G said...

Love the cobalt blue and bright statement necklace!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Inge Jane said...

Blue and black DO look great together! This skirt is a really fun and flattering length!

Courtney at A Life From Scratch said...

Love that blue skirt! You look adorable. I found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you had a chance to visit my blog. I'm doing a J-Crew giveaway today! Have a great day!

Sarah said...

great color choices, but I think the statement necklaces really puts it over the top!

Stopping by from GYPO

Nicole Layne said...

Great outfit!! I love that skirt! Such a pretty color!

Nicole
www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Such a gorgeous look and cute skirt. You are the 6th blogger I see today with a blue skirt. Me included, I am in the blue train. Looking adorable, chic & girly. =)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great look! we have a giveaway on our blog, don't forget to check it out!! :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!! 

Sherin said...

The colour from the skirt is amazing.

Mica T said...

Love blue and black together! Really nice skirt :) And the statement necklace is such a lovely finishing piece :)

Away From Blue

Laura B said...

That's so funny about your feet getting cold because I am the same way! I adore this skirt! What a great color!

Amy Ann {the real arnolds} said...

Love that skirt! Great outfit. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds