WIWW: Cobalt, Black and a Dose of Color

I love mixing rich colors and textures such as this combination:

2014-04-10 13.08.17

So today on WIWW, I´m `showcasing´ this satin skirt for the last time before it hibernates back into my closet until autumn. During the spring and the summer months, I usually gravitate towards light colors because of the heat but come night time, it´s always elegant to wear something dark. And hey, blue and black really look good together, no? ;) The necklace which you´ve already seen a number of times here in the blog completes my look for today.

2014-04-10 13.08.41
2014-04-10 13.06.19

This ensemble could also be worn with flats for that casual look or open toed heels but I opted for pointed toed pumps because my feet gets cold easily and when my feet starts to get cold, I get cold all over, hahaha!

2014-04-10 13.05.58
top, necklace- Zara, skirt(very old)- Stradivarius, shoes- Zendra
So would you wear this combination? ;)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with the The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday and Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got and Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday. Join us!

                                                                                                         






Comments

Lovely and especially love this necklace!


Doused In Pink said…
Love the cobalt blue and bright statement necklace!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
Inge Jane said…
Blue and black DO look great together! This skirt is a really fun and flattering length!
Love that blue skirt! You look adorable. I found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you had a chance to visit my blog. I'm doing a J-Crew giveaway today! Have a great day!
Sarah said…
great color choices, but I think the statement necklaces really puts it over the top!

Stopping by from GYPO
Unknown said…
Great outfit!! I love that skirt! Such a pretty color!

Nicole
www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com
Such a gorgeous look and cute skirt. You are the 6th blogger I see today with a blue skirt. Me included, I am in the blue train. Looking adorable, chic & girly. =)
Sherin said…
The colour from the skirt is amazing.
Mica said…
Love blue and black together! Really nice skirt :) And the statement necklace is such a lovely finishing piece :)

Away From Blue
Laura B said…
That's so funny about your feet getting cold because I am the same way! I adore this skirt! What a great color!
Love that skirt! Great outfit. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look