WIWW: Cobalt, Black and a Dose of Color

I love mixing rich colors and textures such as this combination:

2014-04-10 13.08.17

So today on WIWW, I´m `showcasing´ this satin skirt for the last time before it hibernates back into my closet until autumn. During the spring and the summer months, I usually gravitate towards light colors because of the heat but come night time, it´s always elegant to wear something dark. And hey, blue and black really look good together, no? ;) The necklace which you´ve already seen a number of times here in the blog completes my look for today.

2014-04-10 13.08.41
2014-04-10 13.06.19

This ensemble could also be worn with flats for that casual look or open toed heels but I opted for pointed toed pumps because my feet gets cold easily and when my feet starts to get cold, I get cold all over, hahaha!

2014-04-10 13.05.58
top, necklace- Zara, skirt(very old)- Stradivarius, shoes- Zendra
So would you wear this combination? ;)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with the The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Because Shanna Said So´s Random Wednesday and Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got and Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday. Join us!

                                                                                                         






Comments

Lovely and especially love this necklace!


♥
Doused In Pink said…
Love the cobalt blue and bright statement necklace!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
Inge Jane said…
Blue and black DO look great together! This skirt is a really fun and flattering length!
Love that blue skirt! You look adorable. I found you through Pleated Poppy. I'd love it if you had a chance to visit my blog. I'm doing a J-Crew giveaway today! Have a great day!
Sarah said…
great color choices, but I think the statement necklaces really puts it over the top!

Stopping by from GYPO
Unknown said…
Great outfit!! I love that skirt! Such a pretty color!

Nicole
www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com
Such a gorgeous look and cute skirt. You are the 6th blogger I see today with a blue skirt. Me included, I am in the blue train. Looking adorable, chic & girly. =)
Sherin said…
The colour from the skirt is amazing.
Mica said…
Love blue and black together! Really nice skirt :) And the statement necklace is such a lovely finishing piece :)

Away From Blue
Laura B said…
That's so funny about your feet getting cold because I am the same way! I adore this skirt! What a great color!
Love that skirt! Great outfit. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Popular posts from this blog

WIWW: Black and White For Real

Madrid Weekend- 2

WIWW: Lace Peplum