WIWW: Radiant Orchid

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :)

2014-04-06 12.44.02

Finally, an outfit to celebrate Pantone´s color of the year, Radiant Orchid. If you´ve been a follower of this blog (since I started it), you´d know by now that purple is my favorite color. It´s lighter shade called mauve is even part of my wedding motif! So I´m glad that Pantone chose a shade close to purple for this year´s color. As for combining it with different colors, I tried mixing it with olive green pants for a different springy look.

2014-04-06 12.43.53
2014-04-06 12.43.39
2014-04-06 12.43.56
cashmere top and clutch- local store, pants- Zara, shoes(old)- Blanco
I set my camera to warm colors on the first four photos but the top´s actual color is lilac which you can see on the photo below. I just had to include this picture because of  the ¨grumpy face¨ formed by the top´s creases on my tummy. Can you see it? And no, my tummy doesn´t feel grumpy at all and nor do I, lol! :)

2014-04-06 12.45.34

More purplish colors coming soon. I laid low with purple these past years because I didn´t want to saturate my blog with my fave color but hey, since it´s the base of this year´s color, then I´m letting it all go!

So what´s your take on Radiant Orchid? Have you worn it yet? ;)

I hope your midweek´s great!

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking with up with The Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Because Shanna said So´s Random Wednesday, Tucker Up´s WIWW and Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-chic Fashion Thursday, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got and Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance´s Three-fer Thursday. Come and link with us!

Comments

Perfect with those khaki pants! Great choice!


April said…
i love radiant orchid...i didnt own one yet..i should get one...great pairings and i love your clutch too
April said…
i love radiant orchid...i didnt own one yet..i should get one...great pairings and i love your clutch too
Rachel said…
I do love radiant orchid and purples in general. I don't have anything in specifically the radient orchid shade, but I wear a lot of fuschias and deep purples. Your top goes so well with the olive pants!
Ginnie said…
I love the radiant orchid sweater paired with the army green pants! Great color combo:)
Mica said…
That purple top is lovely on you! I think you should definitely wear it and blog it more often, especially if it's your favourite colour, as it looks great on you! :)

Away From Blue
Kristen said…
love love that colour. looks great!
Unknown said…
Love the radiant orchard color! So gorgeous!

Unknown said…
I adore this color combo! That clutch is awesome I've got the radiant orchid on the blog today as well, haha!

Tiffany Ima
<a href="http://stylehonestly.com>Style Honestly </a>
This look is really beautiful !!
I love this two colors !
Xoxo from France

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look