Flyday Fridays: Florals on Top

Happy Friday, dahlings!

2014-04-18 09.57.41

I was on a floral mode when these pics were taken.You can never go wrong with black pants and silver loafers, they sorta go with everything even when you wear big flowers on your top. ;)

2014-04-18 09.49.50

This look was part of my minimalist travel wardrobe( sorry, forgot to take a photo of the whole lot before dumping them all in my luggage, hehe) while I was on a five day vacation in Portugal last week. I packed two black pants (and a pair of blue jeans that I wore on the way there), two pairs of shoes and assorted tops to mix and match. I just change my bags ( I brought two crossbody bags and a tote) and jewelry to create a different look everyday. My first look here.

2014-04-18 09.58.41
top and pants- Zara, loafers(old)-Fluchos, necklace(very old)- Forever 21
I NEVER wear heels when I travel because I want to be comfortable as possible while walking around so loafers and flats are my fave go-to shoes when I visit places during autumn and spring. Booties are usually used for winter or on really chilly days and sandals on the hot summer days. So how do you prepare your travel outfits? Are you a light packer or do you pack heavy? ;)

Enjoy the weekend, y´all! :)

Love, love,

Che

PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Friday´s Fab Favorites, Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday, Lena B and Rachel the Hat´s Passion for Fashion Friday and Penniless Socialite´s Favorite Fashion Friday. Come and link with us!

Comments

Loving that adorable floral tee. I need more floral in my life. The loafers and necklace are cute, too.

Enjoy your weekend hun!
Porcelina said…
That top is just lovely, and I like the metallic loafers to finish the look off! P x
Doused In Pink said…
Loving your floral top and silver loafers! I always pack to much when I go on a trip. I need to be better at coordinating outfits before hand!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
I'm definitely a light packer – I try and pick clothes I can dress up and/or down. I do always bring a pair of heels (usually wedges since they're comfy) for any fancy events, and then nice pair of loafers or flats for walking around.

Arielle from Tangled Musings
I always overpack! lol
Love the loafers! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!
Love your floral top! Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
SpaFinder Giveaway!
Sherin said…
I love wearing florals. It's such a beautiful top.
Heather said…
Lovely outfit - the floral top is beautiful and the silver loafers are so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look