Flyday Fridays: Scarf Kind of Day

Hello, hello!

2014-04-09 19.03.00

 Dahlings, the light scarf season officially begins for me today. It´s that time of the year where it´s sunny,windy(just look at my hair!) and chilly at the same time aka spring. ;) So it´s time to bring out those light as a feather scarves for extra warmth on the neckline and they can also serve as fabulous accessories too! Oh and it´s best to wear them with monochromatic colors to bring out the fun prints and colors for more oomph on your outfit. ;)

2014-04-09 19.08.19
2014-04-09 19.08.31
2014-04-09 19.08.27

I bought this leopard printed scarf while visiting Toledo(Spain) last year then totally forgot about it (as usual, lol) until I saw it stuck between the other scarves while doing my spring cleaning. I´m debuting it with a black monochrome look to bring out the emerald green color of the print.

2014-04-09 19.03.02
top and pants- Zara, bag- Bimba & Lola, shoes- local store, scarf- local store(in Toledo, Spain)


























Have you started wearing light scarves? Have a fun weekend ahead!


Love, love

Che

PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Friday´s Fab Favorites, Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday, Lena B and Rachel The Hat´s Passion for Fashion Friday. Join us! :)

Comments

I love the pop of color and pattern (such a pretty scarf!) with the whole black. A very chic and slimming look!

Enjoy the weekend, Cheryl! Ada. =)
chantilly said…
Love the scarf, and your sunglasses! :)

xxo
~Chantilly
Anna Belle said…
I love the colors of that scarf, especially against a clean black outfit! Plus, those sunglasses are perfect!
Unknown said…
That scarf is so pretty, I love the print! It looks great with black too, makes it really pop! I hate it when I forget about things I buy, but I also love it because it's like getting something new all over again. lol!
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com
Sherin said…
I love how the scarf adds such personality to the rest of the look.
palmandpineblog said…
Gorgeous scarf!
Visiting from Friday Fab Favorites!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
renae said…
That is a tremendous scarf, Che! I love that you are in solid black and your shoes and scarf carry the ensemble. Awesome! Thanks my sweet for being at Fashion item Friday consistently. I / we love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look