Monday Remix: Ikat

Happy Monday, all!

2014-03-19 12.42.01

I´m sharing with you some snippets of my visit to Granada(Spain) wearing a 2- year-old pair of ikat printed pants in red, white and blue. I knew that I was going to visit an exotic city with a very interesting history and so I came prepared. ;)

2014-03-19 16.14.56
2014-03-19 12.32.12
2014-03-19 12.31.50
top and shoes(very old)- local store, pants and jacket- Zara, bag- Longchamp le Pliage
I wore this pants last year with argyle prints for some mix print styling and ...

P2010012

I first wore this exactly two years ago in 2012 when we visited Coimbra(Portugal) during the Holy Week. I hope to style this loud pair more with different textures, let´s see. ;)

P1150277

We had a sunny weekend last week, in fact it was summery hot than the usual mild spring weather. I hope to show you more street style photos soon, watch out for that. Oh and by the way, how´s your weekend? ;)

Kisses,

Che

PS: Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday, Still Being Molly´s Funday Monday and Fizz and Frosting´s Mix It, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Paige´s Stylish Tuesday and Laura´s Trend Spin. Join us!


Comments

Those Pants are awesome Cheryl. I want a pair like those, though my Skinny Aztec/Blush pair is similar. I like the wider, more comfy fit on yours. Of course they look fab with red & a denim jacket.

The second outfit is rocker chic. Those boots rock (no pun intended) and that fringe necklace is awesome!

Have a great new week!
Jill James said…
What great colours in your pants and so versatile, they look great in all your different looks.Granada looks very beautiful.
Jill James said…
What great colours in your pants and so versatile, they look great in all your different looks.Granada looks very beautiful.
Rachel said…
These pictures turned out awesome!! Love all the colors!
Patti said…
Love these ikat pants, and you've styled them beautifully. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!
Ashley said…
I love those pants! And all your pictures always make me want to travel!
renae said…
Fun post Che! I love those pants and the way you have styled them is epic. You are so talented and fortunate to travel as you do. Wow, nice.
Rachel The Hat said…
love these printed trousers! and love how you dressed them with boots and flats! great looks!xx
Sherin said…
Love those trousers so much. The print on them looks great.
Cute pants! Love them with the denim jacket.
Inge Jane said…
These pants are amazing! Love the color and print.
Unknown said…
I adore your pants! If I have pants like those, they'd stay with me through the years too. I like how you styled all of them and my favorite is the most recent one when you visited Granada.

How awesome do you look in your pants with an equally colorful tile background!
Sandy a la Mode said…
i am totally in love w/ those pants!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode
Jessica said…
I love a beautiful printed pant! These are perfect.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
Jess said…
Love the pants! They are so much fun!
Porcelina said…
Super trousers! And what a perfect backdrop, the tiled wall. P x
Avec Amber said…
Hi Cheryl, I'm visiting from Lauren's linkup! I absolutely love these pants - the pattern is fabulous. Let me know if you'd like to follow each other? I really like your blog!

http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

I hope you are having a great week so far!

Amber
Unknown said…
Yes. Perfect! I love this print, especially ... and you just look terrific in your easy-peesy choices to go with! Great pants, and I admire your ability to style them so well, in so many ways!
(Sorry I'm so late ... oddly busy week!)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look