Flyday Fridays: Snow Weekend at Roncesvalles

It´s Flyday Friday, everyone!

P1260005

Last weekend we went to our favorite mountain spot in the Navarre region called Roncesvalles. The first time I went here there was a blizzard and so I was glad that this time, it stopped snowing and all that was left was tons of soft powdery snow everywhere. :)

P1260052

I´m posing beside the Colegiata de Sta. María, a 13th century gothic church built in honor of King Sancho VII (The Strong) of Spain. Roncesvalles is the first place of refuge( especially if it´s snowing heavily outside) and the starting point for travellers going on a pilgrimage to St. James of Compostela in Galicia from the French border.

P1260039

P1260036

P1260034
Statue of St. James of Compostela
Since I´m going to be stepping on a lot of snow, I brought out my trusty snow shoes and wore a red jacket so as not to blend in with the white background, hehe. The floral scarf was an afterthought after I´ve noticed that my bag doesn´t match with the jacket. Matchy-matchy much, hahaha!

P1260051

P1260057

As for lunch, we stopped by this small town called Burguete just before reaching Roncesvalles. You´ll know more about the restaurant which we went to in my future food posts. ;)

P1260007
jacket- Zara, bag- Longchamp le Pliage, jeans-Primark, snow shoes-local store
Tomorrow and on Sunday, it´s going to be raining in here but hey, I wish that the weather´s gonna be great in your place and have a fun-filled weekend! :)

Hugs,

Che





Comments

Paulina said…
snow, snow, snow :))
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful church! Love that bag... I've heard so many great things about that tote and am tempted to get one! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. :)
Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

NEW POST UP!
Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

NEW POST UP!
Angela said…
It is gorgeous and your red jacket is pretty fabulous as well.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look