Flyday Fridays: Assisi and Siena

Hello!

This is going to be a short post but with a lot of photos. I haven´t taken a lot of photos of Assisi because we spent most of our time inside the church and as usual, they don´t allow picture taking inside churches in the major cities of Italy. So here´s the deal, photos of me outside of the church were taken at Assisi and the landscape photos in-between were from Siena, one of the most beautiful and picturesque cities in Tuscany. Got it? ;)

P1160924
P1160948
P1160926
P1160955
P1160936
top, belt- Blanco, shorts- Stradivarius, bag- Tous, sandals- Zara
Enjoy the weekend while I bundle up for the weather. It´s gonna be a freezing weekend over here so I´ll probably stay at home in my usual pjs and a thick blanket eating popcorn and drinking tea. ;)

xoxo,

Che


Comments

Mitha Komala said…
love your bag, stunning look! i bet your trip was fun! ;D xx

Letters To Juliet
Beautiful place...Awhhh Btw I love your adorable bag! :)
Unknown said…
Fabulous places Che you are lucky to live there!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin