I´m seeing and loving red these days. Must be because it´s Christmas. It rubs on you in a very good way. Moreover, all stores at this time of the year (and Valentines Day) sell red. Have you noticed that too? ;)
Second, thank you once again to L1 and L2 of A Bit of Our Life for the award! You girls are spoiling me. :)
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I´m very petite. I´m only 5 feet tall!
- I was a licensed chemist in my country but I worked as a processed meats taster ( among other things) for 12 years. Today, I do the tasting at home and at the local fairs here before we bring home the tasty goods. ;)
- My favorite color is purple. My childhood girlfriends can attest to that, my wedding guests, my blogosphere friends and maybe you too, my regular blogreader. :)
- I can´t stand overpowering scents. Perfumes are not for me and so I wear cologne.
- I´m a hoarder. Seriously. Good thing the hubz helps with the spring cleaning sometimes. The bad thing is, he accidentally spring cleans some of my favorite things. So I asked him to stop helping me. I also minimized my hoarding and make do of what I have now. I hope...
- I was a bookworm until I got married. After that, I became an internet addict.
- I love chocolates with nuts, ice cream with chunky fruits and nuts and toasted bread. Yup, I love `em crunchy. I even place diced bell peppers and carrots on my spaghetti to make it more ineteresting. ;)
Third, how´s the Christmas shopping and the Christmas Eve menu? ;)