Floral Reds and Whites

Howdy, loves! :)

Isn´t it nice that just by cuffing your jeans and wearing heels ( wedges/ high heels) you´re already in trend? At first, I really find it funny cuffing my jeans because I got quite a few stares while walking down the street but I´m sort of getting used to it. ;)


This is a floral long sleeved top from LOGG by H&M.


 I like it because it´s light, airy, loose and SO  PERFECT for those fat days. Best of all, it´s thrifted!

necklace- Promod

Here´s a closer look at my turquoise necklace which I bought from the sales last winter. It´s quite long, I had to wrap it around 3 times to make it shorter.

bangle- Sfera, jeans- Mango

You´ll be seeing more of this look soon in some street somewhere when I´ll be able to go out. The hubz wanted to go to Bilbao last weekend but I begged off because I can still see the fresh red blotches on my face and arms from the you know what. The only place where I dared going was at the language school where I received those questioning looks from the girls (and even from my guy seatmate) and then later the Oh no! gasps after I told them  what happened. hehehe!
wedges- Lefties

I think I´m liking this cuffing thing. Do you? ;) Hmm, I wonder if  this look would still look good with ballerinas because these wedges aren´t quite comfy to walk in and it´s getting lose in the back. Anyway, I also tried putting a wide belt on the floral top. And...

wide belt- Pull&Bear

Tadaahhh!So how do I look, do you prefer it with belt or without  belt? ;) That´s all for now, loves. So what´s keeping you busy this week?

Happy Thursday, everyone and  Feliz Cumpleaños to my darling hubz. Te quiero muchisimo! :)

Che

Comments

Leah said…
Love the look Che... dati ayoko din ng cuffed jeans but when I started doing it, point of no return na pala. Hahaha! I love your floral top too. This is one look that I really love on you. xoxo
mikenbecca said…
oist give and take kami ni hubby hehe kaya mega picture sya haha.

Anyway yeah ang cute and chic nga kapag naka fold yung pants. Sosyal hehe! Ganda ng outfit mo. Bagay sayo!
Anonymous said…
I personally like the cuffed jeans look but without the white belt - and I think flat shoes would be perfect with the jeans or higher wedges. But you look really cute regardless. And I absolutely love that necklace. I can't see where or how you wrapped it? Anyway there's my two cents. Smiles.

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/
Superb sweetie, my dear!

Couture Carrie said…
Very chic, darling!

xoxox,
CC
coolboy said…
lovely post i like your top looks great nice
Vinda Sonata said…
that's a nice top and the combination between cuffed jeans and high heels is sweet! i love it!
Sherin said…
Cuffed jeans do look really good! I love the shoes you paired them with as well.
Cathy said…
what a great printed shirt and the necklace is a great combination!
Anonymous said…
First off ӏ would lіke to saу grеat blοg!

I hаd a quіck question in whіch
Ι'd like to ask if you don't mіnd. I was inteгestеԁ
tο finԁ out how you cеnter yοuгѕelf and сleаr yоur mind pгior to
writіng. ӏ havе haԁ difficulty clеагing mу
thoughts іn gеtting mу іdeas out.
I dο take ρleasuгe in writing howeѵеr it ϳust ѕееms likе thе fігst
10 tο 15 minutes tеnԁ to bе
wаstеd ѕіmply just trying to figuгe οut hоw to
begіn. Any suggestionѕ οr hints?
Thankѕ!

My ωeb-sitе the Runway Hub

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin