Flyday Fridays: Stars and the Wheatfields

Happy 4th of July to my US blogger friends and readers!

2014-06-30 18.44.54

I hope the bad weather in there isn´t dumping your celebratory spirit today. Anyway, the hubz took these photos the other day (when it was still sunny) while we´re taking a walk at a protected park at the back of our place. I thought of posting these photos next week but I´ve noticed that I´m wearing a ¨star- spangled¨ top, so here´s a tribute to my American friends on the other side of the world! The outfit would be perfect if  I´d also worn a red clutch but since I live in Europe, this would do, right? ;)

2014-06-30 18.53.14
2014-06-30 18.53.11
2014-06-30 18.45.03

We´re in the middle of summer my friends and most of the wheat has turned golden brown and ready for harvesting. See? Although I live in the city, I can still see wheatfields like these around here. It´s so refreshing to see that the place where I live is not a complete concrete jungle and I can still breathe a lot of  fresh air around me.

2014-06-30 18.55.23



2014-06-30 18.45.56
top(old)- Mango, skinny jeans(old)- Primark, sandals- Zara, bag(old)- Bimba&Lola
 Enjoy the weekened, dears!

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lauren, Renae, Lena B and Rachel. Link with us! :)





Comments

I am in love with the top, hat and purse. Between all the blue colors of the outfit, the jeans and the fedora this is a Classy Americana Look, a little patriotic too for the 4th of July. =)

Enjoy the weekend Lovely Cheryl!! <3 Ada.
renae said…
Great ensemble Cheryl! Thanks for the well wishing of have a great 4th. I guess it is very impressive holiday for us Yankees. lol

I love your hat. I wear more and more hats now, to keep my bald warm esp at night! LOL, it's true.
That hat looks so good on you!
Anonymous said…
This outfit is pretty and put together. Love your top!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White