Flyday Fridays: Mirador Azpirotz

Hello from one of the Spanish basque mountains!

2014-06-07 19.58.03

These are almost two month old pics, oops! I know, I know. I´m a procrastinator, am I ? One Saturday afternoon, the hubz asked me to hop in the car with him to one of those ¨don´t ask me til we get there¨ trips until we ended up on one of the mountains. As usual, I was in my tattered ´jammies¨ and so I grabbed the first thing that I saw when I opened my closet door and this was it:

2014-06-07 19.58.00

Anyway, as we drove from one valley to another, we found  this vantage point/overlooking by the roadside called Mirador Aspirotz. We stopped, got down a little bit and... wow! The view was so green, alive and so serene, it completely took my breath away. Down there below lies a small town nestled between the verdant valleys. It must be nice to live in there, to be one with nature and to breathe fresh unpolluted air everyday! :)

2014-06-07 19.57.17
2014-06-07 19.57.24

Later, we stopped by Leitza, one of the typical basque villages in the heart of the Spanish basque country. How cute are those red flower pots outside of the windows and on the small terrace! Beautiful, isn´t it?

2014-06-07 18.48.52
2014-06-07 18.53.55

Back to what I wore, I was so bloated that day ( just look at my super round face, hahaha!) and so I wore something comfortable A light colored stripe top paired with a dark circle skirt to balance the look. The red orange bag was the last thing that I grabbed on our way to the door. It´s a good thing that it blended well with my top, lol!

2014-06-07 18.51.33
2014-06-07 18.47.45
top(old)- local store, skirt- Promod, sandals- Zara, bag(old)- Massimo Dutti
Do you like mountain trips? They´re one of my favorite past time. As for part 2 of my Bordeaux trip, you´ll read about it next week! :)

Enjoy the weekend, dears!

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking with Lena B and Rachel, Renae, Lauren.


Comments

elmundooo said…
Lovely Outfit ....so cute and casual <3


www.theeche.com
renae said…
Wow! Great scenery and structures. Thank you Che! I'm glad you are at {*FiF*} this week.
Anonymous said…
Great photos, love your bag!!!
Doused In Pink said…
Amazing photos and such gorgeous scenery! Love your striped tee paired with the black skirt!

Jill
douseinpink.blogspot.com
Shannon Jenkins said…
So gorgeous! Love your bag!

<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
aw what gorgeous views!!! amazing! and love your skirt :D

lol, i'm a procrastinator too -- i'm just getting around blogging about my japan and philippines trip from back in april! :D

have a great weekend che!
rhea @ rheaetcetera.com
Imogen said…
These pictures are very impressive. The view is spectacular and everything has so much character.
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness the pictures of the mountains and that cute town are STUNNING!! And I know exactly what you mean about wearing pijamas and then having your husband say "lets go somewhere", often there is no time to dress you just have to grab and go. But I must say the outfit you came up with is very cute!

Beautiful day thank you for sharing. And don't worry about it being over two months ago....life gets in the way of blogging!

Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, real mom street style & life as a North American mom in Italy.
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness the pictures of the mountains and that cute town are STUNNING!! And I know exactly what you mean about wearing pijamas and then having your husband say "lets go somewhere", often there is no time to dress you just have to grab and go. But I must say the outfit you came up with is very cute!

Beautiful day thank you for sharing. And don't worry about it being over two months ago....life gets in the way of blogging!

Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, real mom street style & life as a North American mom in Italy.
Tanya said…
Such a beautiful images!

http://www.attraction2fashion.com
I tell you you look great in skater-style skirts. J'adore that rainbow-striped sweater. And gorgeous places and pictures, as always.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin