Lacey Leather

This post is dedicated to those girly girls who want to look pretty but fierce at the same time. Wearing lace can be quite uncomfortable because of  it´s delicate material and design. Just one false move, you´ve got snags and rips in places you´ve never dream of. Not so fasyon, really. My soution? A lace design faux leather skirt! Just don´t sit on a rough bench nor lean beside a wall with nails and you´re good to go. ;)

P1160120

After all the heat wave hullabaloo that we´re having the whole week,the weather gods finally heard my prayer yesterday and granted my wish although it was more than I´ve bargained for, a chilly and windy 14ºC. Brrr! Hence, you´re seeing me with thick black tights and a scarf  which I first wore here in plain summer. How´s that for a change, er, climate change?

P1160122

Here´s the whole look with a black jacket:

P1160113
( top- Zara, skirt-Blanco, scarf- Bershka, clutch- H&M)

I still owe you one travel post. Watch out for that. In the meantime, enjoy your Monday, luvs and congratulations to Spain for winning the UEFA Champions League for the 3rd time! :)

xoxo,


Che

Comments

Totally cute... I have a pair of lacey grey shorts. :)

Sherin said…
I love that skirt. So pretty! And the scarf is gorgeous. Love how bright it is.
Collections said…
That skirt is beautiful. Love the cutout detail.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY
tuwentytri said…
that skirt is so adorable :) love your outfit!

http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com
Annie said…
That lace skirt is so pretty - love it!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray
Kat said…
wow that skirt is so absolutley gorgeous :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
You look so pretty :) Great outfit :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Really nice skirt, and it looks nice in combination with your scarf.
And thank you fro stopping by my blog earlier.

http://mrsadvocat.blogspot.se/

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin