Triple Stripes

I can´t get enough of this gray wool coat and so here it is for the second time. lol! Here´s what I wore the other day.  Stripes, stripes and more stripes.

P1140303

P1140302

This fluoro bandage skirt has been sitting on my skirt drawer since summer. It´s about time to pull it out for some needed color especially on these cold and dreary winter days, don´t cha think? So right, just stare at my skirt and not at my messy hair. hehe! I know I really need a good haircut. Soon my darlings, soon. ;)

P1140304
( coat- Mango, skirt, clutch- Bershka)

So how´s your mid-week?

Hugs,

Che


Comments

Such a cute color blocking outfit!

Anonymous said…
aaaah stripes overload! i totally love! and the pop of color is just refreshing!


toni perfumed red shoes
what i really like is the way u have combined that colorful striped dress with the grey coat...and love the clutch!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com
Bravoe Runway said…
Hi Che! It's my first time visiting your blog! LOVE your style, definitely you are a colour guru something I need to work on this year! My mid-week is going by quite nicely actually :) Hope you'll stop by, would you be interested in following each other?

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe