Friday, January 27, 2012

This Red Thing?

Holaaaa!

You´ll be seeing a lot more indoor photos of me because we´re having dreary days right now and probably a little snow, yipeee! I hope that looking at my kitchen door backdrop and my neverending bad hair doesn´t bore you yet. Anyway, I´ve decided to dress up today with something sparkly and with a bright red mini. I´m planning to wear this to my friend´s bday party in two weeks and so this is sorta ¨ dress rehearsal¨ for me. What do you think? ;)

P1140361

P1140364

Oh, and this red thing? I bought it on sale. A lucky find, don´t you think? And a new addition to my faux leather collection too.

P1140353
(faux leather skirt- Stradivarius, top- Pimkie)

So what have you scored form the sales lately? Enjoy your weekeend luvs, mine´s gonna be a very cold and probably a white one and so I´m excited. ;)

Kisses,

Che

9 comments:

janettaylor said...

Yepp, I need a red leather skirt too! :)

Sherin said...

Looks like such a gorgeous skirt! I love the colour.

dina vanessa mercado said...

love the red skirt!!! you are as pretty as ever!!! great post!!! can't wait for your next one... kissess!!!

THE NOMADIC FASHIONISTA said...

ate che!! o love your red leather skirt!!! pahiram hehe!

Style Sud-Est said...

I love this sparkly top with the faux leather red skirt
This look is perfect for you!

Ariane xxxxx

Toni said...

red and black combination is a favorite of mine! cute skirt, che!

SunnyToast said...

that red thing looks great to you! I love your shoes! fierce!

Bravoe Runway said...

I definitely love this outfit! The red skirt and the glittery sweater look great :)

Style Servings said...

What a pretty and glamorous look, I love the skit and you've styled it so well!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/