Dressing Up A Tank Top

You know me. I´m a casual dresser 99% of the time. If you´re a long time reader of this blog, you´d  know by now that I hardly  wear dresses. It´s not that I don´t want to, it´s just that I have a very casual lifestyle. I don´t work in an office, I work in the house. So almost always I´m in jeans or  in my tattered pyjamas and ratty shirt. Ooops, do I have to say that out loud!?

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that one of the best ways to chicify your tank top is to wear a chunky necklace . Duh, we know that already, Che!  I know, I know. So I´m not going to repeat it again, only the photos and twice. ;)

P1130212


P1130215

So how do you dress up your tank top? ;)

Enjoy your weekend, luvlies!

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
A statement necklace with a plain tank is such a great idea! I need to try it.
nice necklace!

pang Halloween yung colors orange and black.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
Noelle Chantal said…
Love this casual look on you! I think this is my first time to see you wear a tank top! Love this casual chic look on you :)
Laura said…
A big necklace or earrings will definitely do the trick!
love this look!!!!
I follow u!
pass to my blog and follow me too :D
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin