OOTD: Chupinazo

The fiesta celebration in my city starts today. Well,officially it started yesterday. With champagne, beer, cigars and a fully packed plaza. You know... the whole works and fireworks. Everyone wore shorts, the tiniest T-shirt and sandals, I wore jeans and a long floral top and a pair of wedges. Just because... I feel like prettifying  myself that day. And I mean by wearing a nice top. ;)







Wearing:

floral shirt dress- Bershka (summer 2010 sale)
jeans- Zara ( very old)
bag- Longchamp le Pliage
silver and leather bracelet and ring- local fair

Pardon, the wrinkled top. These photos were taken after I got home and have joined the riot fun.Today, I´m going to see what´s hitting on the streets. Can´t tell you about it now because I need to hit the sack first. It´s almost 2 am in here as I´m typing this. Talk to you later, okies? ;)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
Fiesta's sound like so much fun. I love the top you're wearing as well.
Rose said…
I love your floral top. Sounds like a fun time with the celebrations.

Rose
very nice floral top! im obsessed with flowery things pa naman ngayon
Lovely shirt! :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Unknown said…
Ooo! A beautiful floral pattern. I hope you had a great time. I'm very jealous of summer over there.
i have the same bag in brown color

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look