3 Things

Just before the summer ends, let me share with you the 3 things that I´m loving these days.

1. A Cheese and Fruit Platter
Summer is hot. When it´s so hot I don´t usually eat but I feel thirsty. So instead of drinking fizzy drinks why not go natural with fruits? A little cheese which is rich in calcium is also good for your bones. And if you feel just a tad classy, pair it with a galss of white wine. I know alcohol isn´t good for the skin and dehydrates the body but indulging on it once in a while doesn´t hurt much. ;)


2. Miranda Kerr´s Chic Casual Look

Dimples, killer bod, mile long legs, Orlando Bloom( hehe!) and her sense of fashion. So what´s not to love about Miranda Kerr? I´ve tried the plaid shirt dress and leather jacket look but I haven´t tried yet the stripe shirt dress and blazer ensemble that she´s wearing. Hmmm, does that mean that I´d be buying a stripe shirt dress soon? ;)





Of course, pairing it a classic structured red bag and wearing hot booties would up the chic factor too. ;)

3. My Floral & Pointed Flats

I promised myself not to buy flats anymore because I already have at least a dozen on my mini shoe closet BUT I just can´t stop myself from grabbing this pair when I saw it. It´s pointed, it has blue and maroon printed flowers which I so love ( perfect for autumn) and it was on SALE. Who doesn´t love a good bargain? ;)


So what are the 3 things that you´re loving this week?

Enjoy your weekend, luvs! :)

Che

Comments

Laura said…
Those flats are so pretty!!!!! Seriously an amazing buy!
Jing Ocay said…
Hi ate che!i miss you.btw, your fruit platter makes me crave for fruits.must go to market this afternoon.haha. I love flats too very comfy
k said…
aww i love your flats :):)
D said…
Those flats are so gorgeous!!! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/
Leia said…
Your new shoes are adorable!

Leia
stylenuggets said…
Cheese and fruit- yum. Yoghurt is great for hot days too. And Miranda - smoking as always

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe