- Cam whoring while waiting for a small museum to open. We didn´t get to see what´s inside because it´s reserved for the whole afternoon. At least I get to take photos outside. My photos. hehe!
- Admiring the graceful columns of the main musem´s ¨cloister¨. The only place where we can take photos. Most of the museums here in Spain do not allow photo taking. Too bad because I´d have shown you a lot of things.
- A sundial. At first sight I blurted:¨What´s that piece of rusty blade doing at the center of an old slab with diagonal lines?¨ The hubz replied: ¨ That´s not a piece of ordinary stone, Che. That´s a sundial!¨ There. So you know now. I´ve got little imagination.Weeheehee!
- My swirly floral top and and mini. The top is new, the mini is old. Ten years to be exact. Now you know why it´s riding too high on my legs for my age. I think because it shrunk from too much washing or that my hips have gone more horizontal. I hope it´s the first one that did it and not the latter.
- My cute kiddie sandals. From Zara Kids. True!
- Mandarin and Strawberry ice-cream. Nuff said. Fine, so I got another cup for seconds. Dieting be damned.
- Roman Wall. Lugo is only city in the whole world with an intact Roman wall which was built between the 3rd to 4th century. UNESCO World Heritage Site. Two+ kms. long.Who the hell dares to walk on it under the midday sun? Me, me! After 200 meters I gave up. It´s too hot, I got down. The hubz finished it for me while I was cooling myself inside Zara. He got sunburned, I got sore legs. But we´re both happy. In different ways, of course. ;)
- The first order of the day when we arrived, an outfit photo. It was raining in La Coruna and so I wore flip flops ( don´t wanna ruin my kiddie shoes, noh!.) then changed when we arrived in sunny Lugo.
So how´s your week. I´m so happy that the north wind has come, it cooled down things for a while. For how long, I don´t know.