My Orange Peel

Hello, hello!

Nothing much to show you except for this piece of lovely pink thing which I´ve scored at 50% off recently. Is that a good deal or not? ;) Now all I need to do is to eat less and sensibly( meaning good bye chocolates and ice cream, huhuhu!), exercise more ( would climbing the stairs up to the 6th  floor 2x a week count?) and buy tubs of those fat burner creams that they are selling nowadays (do they really work?) because I think I´m seeing the dreaded ¨orange peel¨ on my legs. Eeew!


OR, I could wear tights under this shorts ( perfect for those chilly days) and/or I could wear a colorful top too!  See?  Aren´t you distracted by the flowers that I´m wearing on my back right now? Good thing you´ll never see my ¨orange peel¨ because I´m here and you´re over there. Bwahahaha!


Seriously (looking at you right now with a straight face), what have you scored nowadays? ;)


Wearing:

top- Lefties
floral cardi- H&M
pink cuffed shorts- Bershka

Enjoy your weekend, luvs!


Hugs,

Che

Comments

Leia said…
Very cute shorts! :)

Leia
Laura said…
Oh man I LOVE your pink shorts!!!!!!!! Pairing them with that floral top totally works.
I went to the 1/2 off thrift sales the other day and got a couple of amazing maxi's and the perfect denim dress.
Style Journey said…
Very cute shorts! And I really like how you paired navy blue with the pink shorts.
Jing Ocay said…
Te che! i love the colors here.so fresh.color blocking,;)
Cherie said…
i love the color, it's perfect for any season! i dread the "orange peel" too, share which creAms work ate che!
Natalie said…
i love when i get 50% off things!! i love the cardigan


www.therougelipstickdiairies.blogspot.com
hazel said…
cute color combination :) and i love that floral cardi!
I love your shorts! <3 They are such a pretty colour!

x
Lost in the Haze
stylenuggets said…
No way is there any orange peel on your legs. Btw they are looking good in these shorts.
vitaMinn style said…
Oh my goodness, I can so relate to this topic. For the very first time ever in my whole life on earth, I had nasty orange peels around my upper thigh! It happened so fast, coz I ate bagel every single morning for almost 1 month sometime early this year. Argh, argh argh!!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look