Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nude and Leopard

My second time wearing this leopard skirt. Since I felt lady like and ferocious ( kidding!) at the same time, I dug this animal inspired skirt from the bottom of my closet and wore it to church (of all places!) last Sunday. As the hubz and I were walking down the street, I did get some stares. I didn´t know if it´s because of the skirt or it´s because of my red lips but I´m happy if it were for both. ;)


It was chilly and windy. Nude blazer to the rescue!


And.... since there were lots of climbing and going  down the stairs and brisk walking in between ( because we´re running late and my darling hubz parked the car 5 huge blocks away from the church), my flats were my bestfriends. It´s not the perfect outfit but since I created this in mind 5 minutes during my quick shower, it isn´t that bad at all, no? ;)



Wearing:

knitted top- Zara
leopard skirt- New Yorker
blazer- local brand

So there goes my outfit story. Now it´s your turn to tell me yours! ;)

xoxo,

Che

8 comments:

SunnyToast said...

I love your blazer and your knitted top Zara!

You look fab!

happy blogging!

Just a lazy morning said...

lovely skirt!
xoxo

Sherin said...

It really is a beautiful skirt. I have a leopard print skirt which I need to wear more.

Kavery said...

It's a fab outfit. I love a nude/cream blazer as an alternative to a black one

TheMadTwins said...

That's an amazing look. Love the shape of the skirt and the print to of course :) and what a beautiful blazer!
And I have the same neckless in silver =)


xxx London

ps: you can still join our giveaway

Sick by Trend said...

love the nude blazer! very chic!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

M & Em said...

Darling outfit! You look so chic! That blazer is perfection. And the owl necklace adds the right touch of cuteness to such a sophisticated outfit.

xoxo
Em

Reese Milania said...

so fab che!!!