Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Piece Like One

Worn this to mass last Sunday. Top´s a current sales find which would also be perfect on a green pair of pants which still needs to be debuted here in the blog. Later, as I was trying to mix and  match the top with what´s inside my closet, I found this dark blue skirt which I´ve only worn once. The whole ensemble looked like a dress to me (in the dark hallway where my closet is) , hence the title of this post.






But under the sunlight, they really are separates, so there goes my one piece illusion.hahaha!


Wearing:
top- Mango
skirt- H&M
envelope pouch - Bershka
old necklace- Blanco
old bangle- Sfera
nude heels- local store

How´s your Wednesday? Bad weather here, cold and rainy. I hope it´s warm and sunny at your side of the world. ;)

12 comments:

AMAIA said...

beautiful clutch! you look great :)

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Super cuteness!!!!!!! I LOVE your clutch it's amazing!

Stevia said...

i like your top!
it's so colorful
and your clutch is pretty!
i love the mustard color

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

SunnyToast said...

Loving your clutch!

life is good! happy blogging:)

janettaylor said...

Lovely top, darling Che!

sbot said...

Cute outfit. I like all the colors.

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Natalie Ryker said...

i just got sunglasses like those!!!



www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

Kavery said...

A lot of rain here too. It does look like a one-piece since the print merges well with the skirt. Bershka makes fab clutches.

Becca. said...

love your clutch bag!


thanks for the comment on my blog,
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Faye said...

i love your clutch bag and your skirt too :)

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

i like your envelope pouch

Sweet said...

great idea for the one piece illusion...I also love the design err the print on your top...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest