3 Things

And here goes again my ¨3 Things¨ :

1st: Pineapple Pie

I´m a sucker for pies and pineapples. Do you know that aside from Vit. C pineapples are also rich in manganese? Think about having clear skin, strong bones and  free radical busters. Yep, pineapples will give you all of these. :)


With all that in mind and because I´m tropical ( I grew up in a sunny tropical country where pineapples are also grown), I searched the internet for the most basic pineapple recipe. Ooops, since I kinda tweaked the recipe, I can´t link it here. E-mail me if you want to know my recipe. :)

2nd: Anne Hathaway´s  lacey white dress

One of Anne´s day dresses when she attended the Paris Fashion Week more than a week ago. Gorgeous!


I´m still on a lookout for my perfect LWD. It may not be as pretty as this dress but I´m sure it´s not going to be as expensive either. hahaha!

and 3rd: this Longchamp Chartreuse le Pliage tote


I finally got to debut this bag OUTSIDE and INSIDE the blog. ;) Wore this bag last weekend when I visited the Balenciaga Museum in Getaria here in Spain. Now that´s something to look forward to when you visit my blog again. ;)

Looks like I´m going to do a regular ¨3 Things¨ feature here in the blog. What do you think? ;)

So how was your week?

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Jing Ocay said…
I go for "3 things" feature in your blog,te che! sort of an inspiration also.I love your bag te.mahalay man na diri ui.haha.pobreng alindanaw...
Laura said…
I love the 3 things posts they let us get to know you a little bit more! Also I really want some of that pie! Your new bag is like sunshine to hold on your arm. And Anne Hathaway is such a pretty lady!
Oh that dress! Awwww...so beautiful!
Sherin said…
Anne Hathaway's dress is gorgeous! I love white dresses.
Becca. said…
love anne hathaways dress & shoes!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
Cherie said…
your bag looks gorgeous! the color is just love :)
stylenuggets said…
Anne H looks lovely in that dress. And that bag? Gorgeous. Would love to see it in an outfit post.
Leia said…
That pineapple pie looks scrumptious!

♥ Leia
Angela said…
love the white dress and in adoration with yellow currently.
mikenbecca said…
her dress is beautiful, perfect for summer!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WIWW: Black and White For Real

Madrid Weekend- 2

WIWW: Lace Peplum