Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Things

I´m loving this week:

1st:

Lily Cole and her pink bag.  I´ve got a soft spot for Lily and structured bags. She´s got the beauty and brains and that bag she´s wearing is roomy and a classic. Perfect! Does anybody know what brand this is?


Photo source and story here.

2nd:

Back home, I was hooked on imported bottled Puttanesca sauce.  I didn´t know it was so easy to prepare until I found this recipe here!



To add:

1. Use very ripe tomatoes. You can also add a little tomato sauce and/or pasta water if you want to maintain the sauce´s consistency.
2. You can add more anchovies for that richer taste.
3. You can use dried chili flakes instead of whole chili but but don´t put a lot unless you want your sauce to be very spicy.

3rd:

I don´t normally wear scarves but I love collecting them. Here´s my latest:


Love, love the powder blue and orange combo of the print.The best part is... it´s thrifted! ;)

So what are you loving this week?

xoxo,

Che

7 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Great post.....this week I'm deciding if I'll buy the Mulberry Alexa Satchel..grh!

cherie said...

awwww!!!! the puttanesca pic made me go so hungry... and i love lily cole as well! she has this very unique look :)

janettaylor said...

Yummy...yummy things! :)

Laura said...

mmm...putenesca sauce looks delish =) I'm so in love with scarves too! Your new one is fabulous!!!

Pop Champagne said...

haha I don't often wear scarves either but I do have a collection of them as well! :D

Sherin said...

Really love the scarf!! Looks really pretty.

Kavery said...

Perhaps the bag's vintage? The print of your scarf is so pretty. I have a nice collection now that it's winter here