The Long and Short of It and Red

Halooo!

Maybe I´ve already told you this but I don´t normally use scarves. I use them rarely BUT I love collecting them. Weird, no? Must be because I´m a no-fuss gal and can´t be bothered about tying and re-tying them once you´re in and out of a well heated building. So when I´m in the mood, I usually wear them two ways:

the long:


and the short:


If you ask me how, just wind it around your neck depending on the desired length that you want and don´t forget to loosen it a bit so that you won´t  feel choked. ;) The longer and finer the scarf, the better it is for winding and knotting later, the thicker the scarf, the harder it is to make a knot and the more your neck disappears. hehe! Thin scarves are best worn on windy and cool days while thick woolen scarves are best worn on very windy, very cold days. ¿de acuerdo? ;)


Wearing:

scarf- H&M
coat- Mango

My first time wearing red lipstick. Since I´m a lot older now, I think it´s time to wear one. ;) The first and last time I wore red lipstick was about 12 years ago. It was a disaster. A male co-worker commented that I don´t look good having red lips. Maybe because : 1- it wasn´t the right shade, 2- he´s too conservative or 3- I look too young to have ruby lips. lol!

Come to think of it, even if red lipstick is a classic it also adds more years to your face! So, what do you think? Agree or disagree?

Ciao for now!

Che

Comments

Leia said…
I love and collect scarves but also rarely wear them! Your scarf looks lovely on.

And I think the red lipstick makes you look very glamourous! I adore red lipstick and always get lots of compliments when I wear it, but yes, it does add more years to your face...

Leia
Radiant Make Up said…
I think red lips if not done right can age but with the right make up it can look really youthful - particularly if you go for a pinky-red instead of a true red :)
Sweet said…
awww!!! c'mon who said only old people can wear red lipstick!!!

you look gorgeous in it...you should wear it more often with your dresses....

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
Noelle Chantal said…
I wish pwede din ako magsuot ng scarf like that here in Manila hehe. Very nice mini tutorial Che! Looking great and blooming ka! hehe :)

Take care!
Sherin said…
The red lipstick looks really good on you. It looks more glamorous.
I only have like 2 scarves. I'm not a huge wearer of them, but they do look really good. I love both ways you wore them.
mikenbecca said…
hands down my favorite, because I love scarf haha. Nice red lips che, feeling ko di bagay sa akin yan haha.
Kat said…
such a pretty scarf!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
i do red lips now too, bagay naman sayo. thanks for the tips about sa scarf baka sakali pag malamig ma-apply ko pag nagtravel kami
redy red red lips look good in you. i go for red really red, coz it matches with my morena skin hehehe nakakaputi sa tingin ko, and if you're wearing red lipstick di na kailangan ang blush on coz the color reflect on your cheeks na heheh (sa tinging ko lang din yun) hehhe...gud day lovely! nice scarf by the way! love your blog! you're welcome to visit mine!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look