Monday, January 10, 2011

Defining the Spots

Just before the leopard trend fades away ( I doubt it if it does!) let me show you wearing my one and only leopard print skirt:

top- Promod

bracelet- Sfera

skirt- New Yorker


No, I´m not going to buy anymore leopard ( I already have a pair of tights and a top from my secret Santa last Christmas) because I think leopard right now is super hyped. Can´t you see how every clothing, accessory and shoe store right now is overstocked with  leopard? I fear the day when leopard becomes another has been and done that fashion trend.

Any thoughts on this? ;)

xoxo,

Che

12 comments:

Reese Milania said...

I don't own any leopard clothes coz I'm just not into animal prints and I need to change that!

Love the whole look che!

cherie said...

violet is really your color ate che! and yeah, i think leopard became too ubiquitos. but you look great in it!

Mayet said...

no leopard prints in my closet;)

Rose said...

I dont think I own any leopard print things, I think it probably wouldnt suit me, as youve probably seen I usually buy girly clothes, pink etc :)
But saing that it suits you. I love skirts that are waist height, I own a few too.

Rose

Sherin said...

I only own 1 leopard print skirt. I love your one. It's really pretty. And those shoes are gorgeous as well.

Dredd said...

Hey Che, I will try to post more about me but maybe not as much as you expected :). I had one leopard print during the late 90's and since then I haven't own any. Maybe your post can persuade me to take a trip to stores and look for leopard prints ;))

janettaylor said...

I have some of leopard clothes...pleated silk skirt, leather bag, knitted dress and my new one...oh yepp, leopard coat in woolen!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Krystal said...

this makes me want something leopard more than i already do!

jess said...

/Cute skirt. I own a ton of leopard too.

Leia said...

I love leopard print! But I loved it before it was so over-hyped and you're right, I'm getting a bit tired of it now.

Leia

Mayet said...

visiting you here!

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

i want to buy shoes like yours