Monday, July 12, 2010

Navy Blue and White

Holaaaa!

I should have worn something in red and yellow to celebrate Spain´s championship in the FIFA World Cup (por fin after 90 years!) but seeing all the red and yellow everywhere, I changed my mind. hahaha! I´m not a diehard football fan but I can´t help but be carried away by the festive spirit in here.

This is first time that I´m wearing navy blue. I don´t usually wear this particular shade but I´m surprised to find a lot of blue in my closet! So I´m showing you some. ;)

top- F21(very old)

necklace- Blanco

ring- local store
navy blue skirt- H&M

The top is very light and I love the print (it looks like a zebra print to me but it isn´t) and the skirt was an impromptu buy from the summer sales last year. I forgot about this skirt until now. And... about a year ago, mixing silver and gold would be a NO NO but suddenly the trends have changed. So I jumped into the bandwagon. :)


Back to the FIFA, the spontaneous kiss by Iker Casillas to the sizzling hot Sara Carbonero was so sweet. I so love that part. Must be because I´m romantic like that. lol! Follow this link. The cheesy song isn´t part of the original footage, okay? ;)

Hugs and kisses from here!

xoxo,

Che


PS: Sorry for the very crappy photos on my posts, I have no time to travel and take outdoor photos these days. So busy buying things for the new flat because come August everybody here goes on vacation.

16 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

gosh i am so in love with the necklace and the RING!!! i want one like that. you look fresh in blue colors here. :)

Susu Paris Chic said...

Yay... congrats Spain! I loved getting a comment from you! Your outfit is the perfect stylish summer combo!

Phoebe Rose said...

Beautiful ring! Congrats on Spain's win...they really deserved it!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

à la Modest said...

Cheryl!!! Guess what? Another coincidence! I was wearing red and yellow on my latest post, and I didn't even know Spain won. I know you'll be dying of laughter again. This has happened twice or thrice now whenever I post comments on your blog! Freaky.

Nice pattern on the shirt. It doesn't matter how old a piece of clothing is... I wear vintage, so mine are even older! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Nice to hear from you!

Lane :) said...

gorgeous ring. i love rings. :)

Jing said...

I thought pair ang top and skirt,te che!they look good together(char!murag uyab.haha).and those accessories are lovely!I want your necklace and bangle,te!
and congrats for winning world cup!miss you.;)

p.s.mgpacolonize na sad ta usab sa Spain bisan 1 month lng.haha

Sherin said...

I was so happy for Spain. I was watching footage of people celebrating on tv, and even I was carried away by the festive spirit!

I really love the top and that ring is gorgeous.

Leah said...

Spain did it... a big congratulations. Love the blue on you... you look so cool and so fresh... and your ring is gorgeous.

pensandlens said...

Olah!!!! great prints on your top...

and I love the necklace and the ring!!!!

the photos are just great, you don't have to worry about it...

take care always!!!

Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Toni said...

looking great, Che! i love your necklace and ring!

toni peerfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

love that top xxxx

The GUILTY HYENA said...

Aloha, Win a giveaway on my blog. Check it out here Fellas and Bellas

† The GUILTY HYENA †

† The GUILTY HYENA †

Have a nice day! Ð

Andee Layne said...

ahhh im in love with that ring! gorgeous! xo

www.andeelayne.blogpsot.com

Leia said...

love your skirt che! :D

Leia's Delights

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i like your necklace!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

vitaMinn style said...

Oh I so love your ring! I even think the design would look nice in a bangle as well. Love love!!

I'm not so much of a navy blue person either. I can probably count in my fingers all the navy blue items I have in my closet.

You, on the other hand, could pull off this color so have more lookbooks like this!! =)