Navy Blue and White

Holaaaa!

I should have worn something in red and yellow to celebrate Spain´s championship in the FIFA World Cup (por fin after 90 years!) but seeing all the red and yellow everywhere, I changed my mind. hahaha! I´m not a diehard football fan but I can´t help but be carried away by the festive spirit in here.

This is first time that I´m wearing navy blue. I don´t usually wear this particular shade but I´m surprised to find a lot of blue in my closet! So I´m showing you some. ;)

top- F21(very old)

necklace- Blanco

ring- local store
navy blue skirt- H&M

The top is very light and I love the print (it looks like a zebra print to me but it isn´t) and the skirt was an impromptu buy from the summer sales last year. I forgot about this skirt until now. And... about a year ago, mixing silver and gold would be a NO NO but suddenly the trends have changed. So I jumped into the bandwagon. :)


Back to the FIFA, the spontaneous kiss by Iker Casillas to the sizzling hot Sara Carbonero was so sweet. I so love that part. Must be because I´m romantic like that. lol! Follow this link. The cheesy song isn´t part of the original footage, okay? ;)

Hugs and kisses from here!

xoxo,

Che


PS: Sorry for the very crappy photos on my posts, I have no time to travel and take outdoor photos these days. So busy buying things for the new flat because come August everybody here goes on vacation.

Comments

Noelle Chantal said…
gosh i am so in love with the necklace and the RING!!! i want one like that. you look fresh in blue colors here. :)
Susu Paris Chic said…
Yay... congrats Spain! I loved getting a comment from you! Your outfit is the perfect stylish summer combo!
Phoebe Rose said…
Beautiful ring! Congrats on Spain's win...they really deserved it!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/
À LA MODEST said…
Cheryl!!! Guess what? Another coincidence! I was wearing red and yellow on my latest post, and I didn't even know Spain won. I know you'll be dying of laughter again. This has happened twice or thrice now whenever I post comments on your blog! Freaky.

Nice pattern on the shirt. It doesn't matter how old a piece of clothing is... I wear vintage, so mine are even older! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Nice to hear from you!
Viva La Fashion said…
gorgeous ring. i love rings. :)
Jing Ocay said…
I thought pair ang top and skirt,te che!they look good together(char!murag uyab.haha).and those accessories are lovely!I want your necklace and bangle,te!
and congrats for winning world cup!miss you.;)

p.s.mgpacolonize na sad ta usab sa Spain bisan 1 month lng.haha
Sherin said…
I was so happy for Spain. I was watching footage of people celebrating on tv, and even I was carried away by the festive spirit!

I really love the top and that ring is gorgeous.
Leah said…
Spain did it... a big congratulations. Love the blue on you... you look so cool and so fresh... and your ring is gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
Olah!!!! great prints on your top...

and I love the necklace and the ring!!!!

the photos are just great, you don't have to worry about it...

take care always!!!

Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com
Anonymous said…
looking great, Che! i love your necklace and ring!

toni peerfumedredshoes.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
love that top xxxx
Andee Layne said…
ahhh im in love with that ring! gorgeous! xo

www.andeelayne.blogpsot.com
Leia said…
love your skirt che! :D

Leia's Delights
i like your necklace!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
vitaMinn style said…
Oh I so love your ring! I even think the design would look nice in a bangle as well. Love love!!

I'm not so much of a navy blue person either. I can probably count in my fingers all the navy blue items I have in my closet.

You, on the other hand, could pull off this color so have more lookbooks like this!! =)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin