WIWW: Tartan and Black

Hola, hola! :)

PB260002
It´s quite expensive to be on trend all the time. Would you like to know how to dress trendy without breaking the bank? Instead of buying that red tartan jacket/top/skirt you´ve been coveting this season, buy a pair of red tartan tights. It´s a lot cheaper and you´ll never worry if you´ll not be wearing it again next year because  trends come and go, ya know. ;)
PB260003
sweater and clutch(old)- Pimkie, skirt(old)- Bershka, necklace(old)- Blanco, tights- Primark, shoes(old)-Xti
Then just pair it with anything you have in your closet, an all black palette would be perfect. Finish off with your fave accessories and jewellery and you´re done. Easy peasy, no? ;)

What´s your take on this trend?

Today´s a Wednesday, I´m linking up with the Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday. Have fun with us! :)

xoxo,

Che



Comments

Encarna said…
great combo!!!!! like the tartan tights!
Unknown said…
Wow ! Gorgeous outfit:) you look fantastic:) kosses Beata
Vicki Wilde said…
Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! I love your top! It's so cool, love how you paired it with these tights.

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com
Sherin said…
Those tights are amazing! Love the print so much.
Unknown said…
What a great suggestion ... I'd been wondering how I'd try this trend, and now I know!
Smarty-pants!
You look fabulous in them. Perfect stylin!
Glamour ZONE said…
great look swiry. stop by our blog if you like we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin, let us know. kisses from KENYA
renae said…
I need to try this. I came across some radical leggings at one of my thrift haunts but none of them spoke to me. I think you got it just right. Thanks for loving my cute Baby Z. Would you believe I have only held him once in his first month of life? He is quarantined and if I have any hint of a sniffle I am not allowed. :( So I share the picture to help others feel better. hahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look