Anything Goes Monday: OOTD in Toledo

Hi, all!

20131108_124931 - copia

I wasn´t able to take outfit pics outside these days because of the long running bad weather in here, it´s been almost a month with nothing but rain and chilly winds from the north! So here´s another set of pics instead which were taken when we stopped by Toledo, Spain. After seeing these photos, I noticed that  my outfit matched with the background which is the Cathedral of Toledo. Is that good or bad?

20131108_124923
20131108_124926

Pardon the really bad hair. This is my newly washed hair, you know. If you see me with nice hair, that would be my day old  or more than two days old hair because contrary to popular belief, my hair looks nicer after it gets dirtier by the day. Eeeew!

20131108_124936

Here´s to a nice week ahead to all of us!


Ciao!

Che

PS: I´m linking up with Still being Molly´s Funday Monday, My Thrifty Chic´s Love It, Link It and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions. Join us! :)



Comments

Yulia Sidorenko said…
such a lovely outfit, dear!
great photos)

what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
keep in touch, xoxo
http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
love, Yulia
Inge Jane said…
Ooh I really love this layered look! You look great =)
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life
love the purse, jumped over from Funday Monday
Unknown said…
Looks great! I think your hair looks super here! The waves look great!
Vicki Wilde said…
Stopping by from Love it Link it! Great backdrop for your photos! So pretty!

<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com
Great outfit! I like the bit of bling and the layering!
I would be super happy with such a gorgeous backdrop like that!

Stopped by via Style Sessions link up. Have a great weekend!

Kamola
99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look