Flyday Friday: Hello from Biarritz!

Welcome to another Flyday Friday post posted on a Saturday, ooops!

20131102_152315

I don´t know how many times I´ve featured Biarritz, France in my blog. Can´t help it, it´s my favorite coastal French town on this side of the world. This chic Basque paradise on the south of France is mesmerizing all-year round. Today, I´m showing you how it looks on a stormy day:

20131102_152602
20131102_153739

This is the church of Sainte Engrace with it´s modern gothic style. Curiously, I´ve always admired it from afar but have never really looked inside. One of these days, I´ll do that for you. :)

20131102_154348

You can´t leave this place place without a scoop or two of French glace(ice-cream). I chose greean apple and salted caramel. Yum, yum! 

20131102_172523


I´ve been wearing this faux leather jacket since the start of fall. You ca see it in all of my pics lately, lol! Unfortunately, I can´t wear this now because we´re in full winter mode nowadays. So this will be the last time you´ll see me wearing this this year.

20131102_152323

So how´s Thanksgiving? We don´t celebrate Thanksgiving here in Spain which is great because I can never say no to food and seeing all your food pics, makes me drool all day! hahaha!

Happy weekend! :)

Love, love,

Che



Comments

lisa said…
These are beautiful pics- I can see why you love it there!
Lady parisienne said…
I love the photos, great place!
I've told you before, but I think you look fab in that jacket! And the scenery is gorge!
am loving your bag!!
and such beautiful landscape!!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com
love the bag!!

and lovely landscape!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look