Anything Goes Monday: I´m Back

Hi, all!

I´m back and feeling better. The close friend which I´ve been telling you about last week was found and she´s survived together with her family. Thank God! Help for the typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda victims are coming in although there are still islands which needed a lot help. Thank you all for your prayers and help in cash or in kind, they´re very much appreciated. I´m hoping for a speedy recovery of the affected islands although I know that full recovery would take a long time to do so but hey, if there´s a will, there´s a way! :)

Here´s a what I wore selfie that I took  three weeks ago when we had a long weekend trip to the Catalonian region of Spain. I should´ve posted this a long time ago but wasn´t able to:

2013-10-25 08.06.26
floral cardigan- H&M(old), top- Lefties(old), jeans- Zara, boots- Mango
While the boots and jeans remain a staple in my outfits nowadays, the 3/4 light floral cardigan has long since gone back into hiding in my closet. What I´ve been wearing these days are thick sweaters and  jackets because winter came in early. We even had snow last Friday.Where´s fall, by the way?

Enjoy the week, y´all while I continue to keep warm on this second cold and wet week. Haaaay!


Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday, Still Being Molly´s Funday Monday, My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday.

Comments

Patti said…
I am so glad to hear your friend is okay. And you are looking great in your jeans and boots! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.
renae said…
Oh Che, I am so glad to know your friend was found fine. I bet many are still traumatized and living in bad situations. Natural disasters are so unfortunate.

Thanks for your NICE words, too, my friend! ♥

I love your booties / shoes in your selfie shot. Cool.
I am so happy to hear your friend is okay, I agree with Patti.

Btw your look is lovely as usual!
Unknown said…
Good to hear the best news about your friends, Che! More of that, I hope! Terrible destruction.
It's still important to keep up spirits where we can, and I'm happy to see you looking pretty and chic. Glad you had a good time in Catalonia!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look