WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin

Happy Halloween!!!

20131013_134353

They don´t usually celebrate pumpkin carving here in Spain during Halloween because they make them into cream of pumpkin (crema de calabaza), lol! ;) So as a tribute to All Hallows Eve, I´m wearing pumpkin instead and by that, I mean the color pumpkin.

20131013_134305
20131013_134323

The skirt is another summer sale find. I love colorful skirts because it´s easy to mix and match them with solid colored tops or go mix printing on those days when I feel avant garde(hehe!). It´s also in a plaid print which is a plus because it´s on trend every fall.

20131013_134331

So there goes my casual ¨unconventional¨ Halloween outfit. What´s yours?

20131013_134348
20131013_134239
top and skirt- Zara, bag- Bershka
Enjoy your treat or tricking tonight while I enjoy my chilly Wednesday with a cup of hot coco!

Love, love,

Che


PS: Today´s a Wednesday, I´m linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Perpective´s What I´m Wearing-Inspired By Link Up, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday  and Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got Thursday.Come and join us! :)

Comments

Kat said…
such a lovely look!! your skirt is so beautiful! the print is stunning :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
This is such a classic combo in rocking colors and your skirt is gorgeous!

Rowena @ rolala loves
Daenel T. said…
That color is so pretty on you. And Spain... I would love to visit.
Kelly McLuckie said…
Tehe - the soup comment made me crack up. Here in NZ we make loads of pumpkin soup (it's nearly a national dish), and yet when I was in the UK they looked at me like I was mad! Thanks for sharing with WW xx
This is a really pretty outfit. I love the pattern and colors in the skirt.

~FringeGirl
Cute bag, darling Che! Perfect with pumpkin sweater!

Jen said…
Such a cute outfit and fun photos too. I love the orange. Happy Wednesday!
N said…
very nice colors:)
Unknown said…
Very nice outfit ! I love the orange :) you look beautiful :) kisses Beata
Perfect color combination for pre-Halloween, mine is "punk rock black". Enjoy the rest of your day! Hopped over from WIWW.
Unknown said…
Such a fun skirt! Happy Halloween to you!
Thanks for linking up at Inspire Me!
Carolyn
http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/
Imogen said…
I love everything about this outfit. The skirt is an amazing print. The colour of the top is so stunning. I adore the perfect quilted bag.
TheTinyHeart said…
Cream of pumpkin sounds delicious! The pumpkin colored top is a great way to get into the Halloween spirit without wearing a costume. :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Ad Space Giveaway!
Avec Amber said…
Hi! I'm visiting from Agi @ Vodka Infused Lemonade's linkup today. I love this shade of orange on you - it's perfect for all with your printed skirt. =)

http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


I hope you are having a great week!

Amber
Unknown said…
Love the colour of your sweater! Perfect for Halloween. I am wearing all black in honour of the day.
Visiting via Tres Chic Linkup.

Pia
pjmscloset.blogspot.ca
two birds said…
i love the color of the sweater, and it looks so great with that fabulous green clutch!
Love the pattern on your skirt! Great way to celebrate and be work appropriate!
Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back this week!

Tara
Penniless Socialite
$50 TJ Maxx and Avon Giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately