Anything Goes Monday: The Weekender

So how´s the weekend, y´all?

I spent mine cooped up in the flat but it was productive because I¨ve finally decluttered halfway my jewelry drawers and  was quite surprised that I have amassed a rainbow colored collection of stud earrings and these are just the oval shaped ones!

20131014_120425

Got to watch this light and funny interview between fashion icons and best friends Anna Dello Russo and Giovanna Batalla about that one of a kind dress that got away. You should listen to what Anna has to say about this, it´s so hilarious! :)



And see more interviews from the other equally gorgeous and talented girls ( Karlie Kloss, Caroline Issa, Poppy Delevinge and Leandra Medine) here.

Baked my last batch of peach-mango pie, it´s gonna be apple pie season next! ;)

20131012_185848

and here´s a teaser of  my incoming WIWW post this Wednesday.

20131006_134140

So how´s your weekender? ;) Linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Social Blog Hop and My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday. Join us! :)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

OMG, those earrings are gorgeous & colorful. I also love your burgundy mini skirt & that slouchy clutch. You look gorgeous. =)

Have a Great New Week. Stop by to see what I am wearing today.
Rachel said…
I don't think I've ever tried a peach mango pie--we had apple pie last night, that's always good! And that's a really cute skirt you're wearing!
renae said…
Oh that Pie looks delicious! Mmmmmm!

Your teaser pic looks like a cool ensemble on tap. I'll be sure to see it. And ...thanks for the vote toward my turquoise and hot pink together.

You have great style sense, Che!

Sherin said…
All those earrings are so gorgeous!
TheTinyHeart said…
Mmm that pie sounds delicious! Can't wait to see the rest of that outfit :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Very nice jewelry! I love the bag! Kisses

Marta

http://lookinspiration.blogspot.com.es/
Kat said…
ooh love your clutch! great post :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
SunnyToast said…
Thank you for the link:) I had fun watching the video:)
SunnyToast said…
Thank you for the link:) I had fun watching the video:)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look