Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIWW: Glitters, Leather and Camo

Hola, hola!

20130929_124950

Something casual and a bit edgy for the blog today. If wearing faux leather sleeves is edgy, lol! We still have summery temperatures in my city these days but I´m afraid, the warm weather is going to end very soon. Tomorrow, perhaps? I hope not! Anyway, I´m wearing an old top from last year which has become the trend this year. A blush pink necklace for color, glitter clutch for my glittery top(I know!) and a camo jacket when the the sun sets.

20130929_124946
20130929_124814
20130929_140433

I´m trying to wear open toed shoes as much as I can while my feet doesn´t freeze yet. Once the blistery cold days begin in here, it would take more than half a year before I can wiggle my toes like this again. ;)

20130929_124944
top, jeans and jacket- Zara, clutch- Blanco, necklace(old)- H&M
And what about you? Are enjoying the sunny autumn weather or has it gone freaking cold already in your place? ;) Today´s a Wednesday, I´m linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday and Penniless Socialte and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got. Click, click, click!

Besitos!

Che

10 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Fun outfit! I am loving the top!

Janet Taylor said...

Loving that clutch!


Elegance and Mommyhood said...

What a Beautiful & Chic Outfit. I love the Top, Necklace & Clutch. WOW!

Sherin said...

I love that clutch so much. It's so pretty.

Briana Bri said...

I love your outfit. I agree that even though I am not fond of my feet (TMI)I still love a good open toe, strappy shoe. I will miss my sandals as well... Thanks for the inspiration.

Visiting from the Tres Chic link up.
www.brislittlebiglife.blogspot.com

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

You are gaga over my velvet jacket? Well, I am gaga over your shoes!!!!!!

Have a great day, Che!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That top is TOO cute! Popping over from Tres Chic :)

Kat said...

such a fabulous look! that top is so gorgeous :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Simona Huidiu said...

Love the necklace you have <3
Kisses
http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

Penniless Socialite said...

Love the faux leather details!
Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back tomorrow!

Tara
Penniless Socialite
Target Giveaway!