Flyday Fridays: Málaga City (Part 2)

It´s another Friday once again!

Here´s the last of my Málaga travel photos before they become overly stale. ;) First, a photo on the steps of the Cathedral of Málaga taken on my second day. A neon top to go with my gray skirt to perk me up because I had full-blown colds during this time.*sniff*sniff*

PC270050

For the modern art lovers out there, the CAC( Museum of Modern Art) is very promising. In fact, it´s said that it´s the most visted modern museum in the Andalusian region. :)

PC270044

We also took a tour at the Alcazaba, the most preserved Arabic fortress here in Spain.

PC270081

PC270091

PC270100

PC270089

A visit to Málaga is never complete without a short stop at the Museo Picasso, fyi, Málaga was the birthplace of the most famous modern Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. It was here were he spent his formative years.

PC270069

To cap the day off, I had this photo taken in one of the main plazas at one of the main shopping districts. There were decorations such as these in almost all plazas around the city which made the Christmas season in there more festive! :)

PC270106 - copia
top, jacket- New Yorker, skirt- Promod, bag- Zara, scarf and shoes-local store
That´s all for now, come back next week for more travel photos from another place!

In the meantime, bundle up and keep warm, dahlings!

xoxo,

Che



Comments

I need a similar skirt...black, grey and pleated? Edgy!

Jessi said…
Love the outfit. Neon and neutrals always works and it looks gorgeous there! What a fun trip!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
That looks so amazing! I wish I could travel more but it's so hard with kids.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm following you now!
Tiffany
www.fabulessinheels.com
Sherin said…
Looks like such a gorgeous place. Also really love your skirt.
Chioma said…
what a lovely outfit! i love all the colors :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style
Dredd said…
lovely top (i have a similar one pero i always pair it with jeans) btw, how was your shopping?

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe