Flyday Friday: Ronda


PC290181 - copia

Today´s Flyday Friday post is dedicated to this old town on the cliff, Ronda, a picturesque Spanish town 100 kilometers from the city of Málaga. Discovering this bucolic place was by accident. While having our  traditional Christmas lunch at the home of the hubby´s older cousin, somebody suggested that we should visit Ronda after I´ve told them that we´re spending the Christmas break at Málaga. I´m so glad that we took their advice because this is such a beautiful place to ignore when you´re staying in Málaga. See for yourself! ;)
PC290217

PC290177 - copia

PC290188

As I´ve been telling you, the hubz finds it so cute to see so many orange trees aroundso here´s another photo of me under an orange tree.

PC290194

PC290189

Ande here´s more..

PC290199

Although we´re true blue La Rioja wine drinkers( we live almost near the La Rioja border), we also love to try on wines from the different regions of Spain. The south of Spain is famous for it´s sweet wine/ dessert wine but they also produce red and white wine. Here are just some of the barrels on display at the Wine Museum of Ronda, the entrance fee comes free with the museum pass for all the available museums of Ronda while the wine tasting fee is I think 2 euros. The hubz had fun tasting the different wines and I tried them too despite the colds, lol!

PC290228

One last pose on the bench before I go:

PC290233

So what about you? Where did you go on your Christmas break?

Enjoy the weekend everyone and thanks for passing by! :)

Foggy kisses(still) from here,

Che



Comments

April said…
awesome place to visit...great pictures! love your scarf
Oranges...yummy! These photos are great and your outfit too.
Dredd said…
Hola! I feel bad for being sooooooo lazy, hi-BEAR-nation bug really hit me ;(! I hope your Christmas was great as well as your NYE's celebration. Lipat na lang kaya kami ng Spain, sunshine without snow:).

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?