Thursday, March 15, 2012

Springy Air

Spring is in the air my dahlings! I can definitely see the flower buds sprouting on trees and hear the birds chirping and the hubz´s sneezes in the other room. ;)

P1140802
( necklace- H&M, ring- Bijou Briget)

How nice it it to wear something light finally (with a minimum of layering) and walk under the bright sun for once in flats sans thick socks. *huge grin here*

P1140797
( top- Blanco, inner- Mango, pants- Pimkie)

Anyway, another thing which makes it special this month is that it´s my birthday month! Love this cabochon shaped cocktail ring, an advanced birthday gift from a friend of mine. Now if only my hands 
weren´t that wrinkly...

P1140793

So how´s life in your side of the world? ;)

xoxo,

Che

8 comments:

Encarna said...

A very casual and comfy outift! love the colour of your sweater! and the necklace!
kisses

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi Che!

We will have fabulous weather in Montreal this weekend! sunny and warm, unusual here but so much welcome!

I love the kelly green sweater, i have a sweater in that color - love the birdy necklace and the cabochon is lovely and btw your fingers are fine!

Have a good weekend!


Ariane xxxx

janettaylor said...

Pretty necklace!

Sherin said...

So happy that Spring is so close! I love your necklace!

Mom Daughter Style said...

the necklace is so cute and I love the green top. It's still rainy here.

Bravoe Runway said...

Hi Che! I am loving that ring! The green sweater is perfect for today's st. patrick's day celebration!

Kat said...

what a beautiful necklace! you look soo lovely :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Sasha said...

I like your necklace and ring:) thanks a lot for visiting:))
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com