Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blue Green

I can´t find any mint green top in my closet and not giving in to buying one yet, I wore one closest to that color. A light blue greeen v-neck top. Matching it with dark blue pants makes the whole outfit a trendy color block combo. A little bit of peachy accessories sorta completed the whole casual look too. Matchy- matchy with my shoes I know but that´s me almost all of the time, hehe! ;)

P1140656

P1140650

A gift from the hubz. Actually, I forced him to buy me this for something bad he´s done. Until now he never learned that making up to me for something bad can be a bit pricey, lol! :)

P1140672
( top, necklace- local store, pants- Promod, clutch- Bershka, shoes- thrifted, coat- Mango)

Enjoy the weekend, y´all! :)

Hugs,

Che

6 comments:

Sherin said...

Blue and green is my favourite combination. Love the shoes you're wearing.

cherie said...

such a refreshing combination of colors! i gotta try that sometime too as well. have a great weekend ate che :)

xo, cherie

Jenn said...

I love the color combination of your outfit!

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

agnes said...

jolie tenue, et j'adore ces couleurs

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

Beautiful blue and green combo outfit, Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Encarna said...

Love your outfit and that sweater
I'm following you,have a look to my blog and if you like it do the same,we can visit each other