Leather and Other Tips

If you´re small like me, one of the ways to be noticed is to wear a bold pattern and lots of colors. That´s what I always do. A little leather helps too. ;)



Don´t be afraid to wear brown under black, just be sure that you have a delightfully colorful top to compensate for the bland colors that you´re wearing at the bottom. A skirt with a wide waistband is also perfect to hide your middle flaw. You know what I mean. ;)




Wearing:
top- Vero Moda
skirt- New Yorker
bangles- Sfera and Promod

Who am I kidding? I´m not really an expert on fashion and other styling tips. I just wear what I want but it does help to experiment once in a while, no? ;)

Have a lovely week, dahlings! :)

Che

Comments

Cherie said…
you sure make brown and black look so good... and your boots are so cute!
Leia said…
That's a great skirt!

Leia
Jing Ocay said…
I love the skirt!sexy xa te che! :D
vitaMinn style said…
great styling, Che! tres chic!! i've never done brown + black yet, but i totally agree with you, add a splash of color to the combo for an instant ooomph! =)
Laura said…
I love your top and pairing it with a leather skirt is genius!!! Black and brown are definitly made to be worn together =)
Moniek said…
I really like that skirt!
Comewhinewithme said…
Colors really freshes up an outfit. The skirt is so hot! :-)
À LA MODEST said…
Oh wow. I like your top a lot :) I mix brown and black all the time... I don't think there's any color that I don't mix together! hehe.
Radiant Make Up said…
loving how you paired the skirt with the print!! x
Sherin said…
The leather skirt looks so incredible. I love how you paired it with a more colourful top.
stylenuggets said…
Hee hee. I need a skirt with a wide waist band too!
Meream said…
Hmmm I don't have a leather skirt...I should invest in one :D
k said…
ooo that's one of my favorite outfits yet!!
michelle_ said…
that leather panelled skirt is really gorgeous !!
Sweet said…
OMG!!! though you are not a fashion stylist but I think you can be one...I love how you paired this entire outfit!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest
I love that skirt on U!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Louise said…
Love that skirt! xx
L1L2 said…
so want a leather skirt! not kidding... n u pair up skirts really well.
Becca. said…
gorgeous outfit, you look so pretty!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
Stevia said…
that is some skirt you have there! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look