WIWW: Yellow and Dots

Happy Wednesday, world!

2014-10-19 13.51.11

I´ve been telling you about this a lot these days  but this year has really been weird weather-wise. It´s still summer in here although fall is in full swing( just look at the trees on my back). I´m not complaining though because I´m not yet ready for the super cold days yet. As for what I wore, I shopped in my closet. These are my summer basics which I love to mix ad match over and over again even in fall.

2014-10-19 13.51.17
2014-10-19 13.51.04
2014-10-19 13.51.09

I find it easier to mix anything with a dotted black and white skirt, maybe because I consider it a neutral combination and when it´s neutral you can pair it with anything, right? ;)

2014-10-19 13.54.23
top, shoes, clutch- Zara, skirt- Bershka, necklace- Easy Wear, braclets- Massimo Dutti

I hope your midweek´s great! :)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking with Lindsey, Lauren, Shanna, Ayana and Keren, Victoria, Alison, Tara and Sharon and Bethany. Come and link with us!

Comments

Look how bright, happy & cheerful you are. That bright mustard top and clutch are gorgeous. I want them. This is such a sunny, cheerful outfit, Che! One of your best!


I also wanted to let you know that starting today until Oct 31st I m doing a link-up each day on the blog. I will be wearing something Pink for 10 days, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. You are welcome to join me if you wear something Pink. Thanks again.

Happy Hump Day! Ada. =)
Sherin said…
I love the yellow. Adds so much fun to the look.
Love this color combination. Very cute outfit and you look fabulous!
What a cool outfit, I really like the yellow on you, stand out and looks great with the tiny polka dot skirt.
From the link up,
please stop by, jess xx
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/
I tend to feel the same way about B&W patterns as you do. Black and white are both neutrals that go with pretty much anything, so a pattern of the same colors would act the same way :)
The yellow with blue combo is fab!!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

P.S. Hope you will stop by and join TBT Fashion link up this Thursday.
Style-Delights said…
Very petty! Love this color so much! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
Bethany said…
I love the yellow with the black and white polka dots! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com
stopping by for thrift sisters.. love the skirt and the pop of yellow :)

Sarah
Midwest Darling
SunnyToast said…
Love the ensembles..the happy yellow disposition outfit!
Mica said…
Love that bright yellow top on you! It's so nice paired with the blue necklace too :)

Away From The Blue
Nice outfit, great colours.
Unknown said…
You slayed this outfit! And, I'm going to need you to forward me that clutch. LOVE the colors all the way. Beautiful outfit honey. Thanks for linking up with the Thrift Sisters.
Jennie said…
Adorable, Cheryl! The yellow and polka dots are just perfect together! Love how your necklace pops against it all!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look