Monday Remix: So Pumpkin

Good morning, dahlings! :)

2014-08-30 14.25.12

I´m wearing orange today just in time for the Halloween season which is just around the corner. Although I won´t be going around town wearing a scary costume this weekend, I think a pumpkin colored top and loafers will do. Right? ;) Anyway, come fall/ autmn I usually take this colored body bag out. It´s teal, mustard, purple colored ikat print that would be perfect for some casual mixing and matching until winter comes. You might have seen this crossbody bag a lot of times here in the blog, it´s a favorite of mine, actually!

2014-04-15 16.25.39

Anyway, I wore this pumpkin and crossbody bag combination while visiting an ancient salt marsh two months ago. Yes, these pics have been ¨curating¨ that long in my draft folder and I owe you BIG TIME( as usual, hahaha!) about that trip because it´s very interesting. It´ll come soon, promise!

2014-08-30 17.53.58

You might have noticed that I´ve stopped posting travel posts on Fridays. So sorry for that, my student life´s so hectic nowadays but one of these days after the exams, I´ll get back to posting on Fridays. Watch out for that!

2014-08-30 17.31.37

In the meantime, here´s another shot for a casual chic Halloween inspiration without scaring the children. Are you ready for trick or treating soon?

2014-08-30 19.24.33 - copia
top- Zara, jeans(sale)-Pull&Bear, shoes- Seaside(Portuguese brand), bag(old)- Bimba y Lola

Have a fun week ahead! :)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Molly, Lauren, Rhea, Erin and Lauren. Join us! :)

Comments

You are looking adorable today, like a pumpkin pie (pun intended). Love your blouse and loafers. The orange pairs so well with that bright blue flower necklace, also. One of your best looks, Che.

Happy Monday!
Colour Queen said…
I absolutely adore the colour combination here. The statement necklace is the perfect coloured accessory against your top. You look fabulous!
Unknown said…
always love orange and blue together....love this casual look! <3

rhea @ rheaetcetera.com
Anonymous said…
Love the bright colors!! You look great. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma
Mica said…
You look great in orange! Nice way to be kind of themed for Halloween! :)

I like the bright blue statement necklace with the orange too :)

Away From The Blue
Unknown said…
Beautiful color and definitely feeling your necklace. Great look.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com
Unknown said…
This is the perfect outfit for looking festive for Halloween without having to wear a costume! I love your bag! I hope you had a fun Halloween!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/
J. said…
Great outfit, and so appropriate for Halloween indeed! love it!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look