WIWW: Tiger Print

Happy wild haired windy Wednesday, luvs! ;)

2014-10-05 13.58.04

The weather´s been going hot and cold(literally) these past days and though I stll can wear skirts, I had to wear tights with it too. Looks like the barelegged days has finally ended for this gal. ;)

2014-10-05 13.59.06
2014-10-05 13.58.24

Anyway, I found this printed ¨strips¨ of a skirt at the tail end of the summer sales and thought this could make a great autumn outift because of it´s print. Leopard is hot nowadays but I prefer tiger, lol! ;)

2014-10-05 13.58.47
2014-10-05 13.58.55
2014-10-05 13.58.37

I paired it with  a marbled gray knitted jacket for some subtle mix printing and a peachy colored metallic clutch for some cutesy factor on the whole look. So what do you think? And because I´m a funny girl, here´s one last shot of my wild hair before I go. So fierce, no? Hahaha!

2014-10-05 13.58.00
jacket and clutch (summer sale)- Stradivarius, top and skirt(sale)- Zara, necklace(old)- H&M

Enjoy the midweek, y´all!

Warm hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lindsey, Shanna, Ayana and Keren, Victoria, Agi, Sharon and Tara. Join us! :)



Comments

Style-Delights said…
Love this whole outfit! Perfect for fall! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
Colour Queen said…
Love your skirt, it stands out beautifully and your knitted jacket is warm and cozy looking. You look fab!
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh! You are so beautiful! LOVE your outfit! You did an amazing job, that skirt and jacket ♥
Lana said…
GREAT look on you! I love your knitted jacket, and the pointy shoes. So pretty!
Sherin said…
I love the print on the skirt. So pretty.
Mica said…
That jacket is beautiful! It's great you can still get wear out of your summer pieces by adding a few more layers and tights! :)

Away From The Blue

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look